paypal atm withdrawal fees, no more free chase atms!

Archived From: Online Auction Info
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Used to be possible (until yesterday) to withdraw money from paypal acct with no ATM surcharge at chase bank atm's. Not any more!
If you know of any other atm's where there is no surcharge, please post in this thread!!

"The Bancorp Inc. has begun issuing a cobranded PayPal debit MasterCard, the financial institution announced March 12.

The Wilmington, Del.-based retail bank has been issuing the card since December through its payment solutions group, according to a PayPal spokesperson.

"Consumers want to be able to feel secure when shopping online with a debit card, and with PayPal's dedication to security," Jeremy Kuiper, The Bancorp Payment Solutions Group's managing director, said in a press release.

In the past several months, PayPal, a unit of eBay Inc. of San Jose, Calif., has increased its efforts to speak to U.S. retail banks about potential partnerships "
american banker article

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

smileyriley said:   Used to be possible (until yesterday) to withdraw money from paypal acct with no ATM surcharge at chase bank atm's. Not any more!
If you know of any other atm's where there is no surcharge, please post in this thread!!

"The Bancorp Inc. has begun issuing a cobranded PayPal debit MasterCard, the financial institution announced March 12.

The Wilmington, Del.-based retail bank has been issuing the card since December through its payment solutions group, according to a PayPal spokesperson.

"Consumers want to be able to feel secure when shopping online with a debit card, and with PayPal's dedication to security," Jeremy Kuiper, The Bancorp Payment Solutions Group's managing director, said in a press release.

In the past several months, PayPal, a unit of eBay Inc. of San Jose, Calif., has increased its efforts to speak to U.S. retail banks about potential partnerships "
american banker article

Can you ask Paypal?
I use my PP debit MC to the amount of $50,000 or so, hence a lot in there at any given time.
If I do withdraw, it is direct to the checking account, or they send me a check.

Why not just ach it to an account? it takes 2days

The ones on here look like they might be surcharge free (such as the ones @ 7-11)... https://thebancorp.mybankingservices.com/Tools/ATMLocator/defaul...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014