• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
My question is what is the final charge to the buyer? ...are they charged again once it gets to shipping facility in the US? or

is the final charge the cost of the item + us shipping?

It makes no sense and seems shady. I do not really like it as we cannot see the invoice of what is charged and to whom and when.

rated:
It's been a large stress so far as a customer. I keep asking suppliers to convert it off. Otherwise I get slugged with transfer responsibility on every buy even if it is far under the $1000 limit for products introduced into Sydney.

rated:
There's an automatic Global Shipping Program opt-in coming up. eBay sent an e-mail allowing you to opt-out.

Opt-out by November 10 (just a few days). I removed the click here link in the email because I wasn't sure if it was a personal link.Sell to millions more potential customers

email title: Sell to millions more potential customers

We’ve noticed you have a number of listings that are a great fit for the Global Shipping Program but are not currently enabled for international sales. This means you’re missing out on millions of potential buyers. 

To help make it easier for buyers in up to 64 countries to purchase your items, later this month we will automatically enable all of your GSP-eligible listings.

International shipping and shopping made easy 

With the Global Shipping Program, you simply ship to a US shipping center where international shipping and customs clearance are handled for you. And since your buyer pays all fees up front, there are no additional amounts due upon delivery. 

No action is needed to take advantage of this global selling opportunity; simply leave your settings as they are now. Eligible items are identified automatically, free of charge. However if you would like your GSP-eligible items to be excluded from the Program simply click here by November 10, 2014. 

And as always, thanks for selling on eBay

rated:
RE:
There's an automatic Global Shipping Program opt-in coming up. eBay sent an e-mail allowing you to opt-out. 

What is the subject of the eMail, I do not think I got one.

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   RE:
There's an automatic Global Shipping Program opt-in coming up. eBay sent an e-mail allowing you to opt-out. 

third line of my post:

rated:
When you click the opt-out - this is what you should get:

Thank you for letting us know that you do not want your eligible items listed with the Global Shipping Program. Your current settings will not be changed.

If you change your mind, you can enable the Global Shipping Program during the listing process.

Thank you for selling on eBay!

rated:
ctujackbauer said:   
yesidonoitall said:   RE:
There's an automatic Global Shipping Program opt-in coming up. eBay sent an e-mail allowing you to opt-out. 

third line of my post:

RE:
Sell to millions more potential customers

No eMail with that as the subject

rated:
eBay does not send emails to all of its many-million users at once. You may be getting yours later today or in the next few days.

rated:
One way to workaround where you buyer is located is offer BIN at an extremely high price, state you buyer requirements, have best offer and pick the buyer.
I have done this on high fraud items and picked the non newby buyer and usually a seller also.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014