• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I ordered an BIN item on eBay and paid for it in part with eBay bucks.
Now the transaction has been cancelled and the money paid has been refunded because the seller did not ship the item and is now no longer a registered user because they abused the system.

Has anyone had succeeded in getting your eBay bucks refunded when a refund for the item has been made by eBay under the buyer protection program?

Member Summary

ebay bucks Ts and Cs section 5.2:
If an Eligible Participant uses the eBay Bucks Certificate towards the purchase of an item that is later refunded, eBay will credit back to the Eligible Participant the Reward amount spent on the refunded item.

If you don't see the credit back to your account after a reasonable time period, you may need to call eBay CS and be prepared to cite this policy.

Thanks for the info.
AT first they balked at the refund but then put it through.

I've had this happen, but they always have been credited to by "eBay bucks" balance w/o contact, and I've been given another 30 days to use them up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014