• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I have sold alot of items on eBay over the past couple of years in the $200 - $500 range without much difficulty, following Paypal's rules about signature confirmation for items over $250, only shipping to verified addresses, etc.

I will be listing an smaller electronic item that I expect will sell in the area of $3000. Anything different I need to do to protect myself for a payment of that amount?

Member Summary

Treefarn said:   I have sold alot of items on eBay over the past couple of years in the $200 - $500 range without much difficulty, following Paypal's rules about signature confirmation for items over $250, only shipping to verified addresses, etc.

I will be listing an smaller electronic item that I expect will sell in the area of $3000. Anything different I need to do to protect myself for a payment of that amount?

RE:
only shipping to verified addresses, etc.

There is no such thing, never was.
There is confirmed addy but that is no longer a requirement for a buyer to have for the seller to have seller protection....been that way for some time now....
However, for seller protection you must ship to the address Paypal provides on the payment page.
And if for $250 or more use Signature confirmation.
And Delivery confirmation for an amount under $250.00

Use signature confirmation

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014