eBay back at Ebates

Archived From: Online Auction Info
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Up to 3%.

Not sure if its permanent or not.

"Certain prices, offers, and Cash Back are only valid until 11:59PM PT today and are subject to change. See site for details. Restrictions may apply. Please do not reply to this email. Follow the link above to unsubscribe from the Ebates Marketing Newsletter or to change your email profile. "

Most categories are 1%.

Ebay at eBates

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Back on FW too, 1%

You know what would be really cool? FW CashBack on our eBay fees. I know I'm not the only FW members who has a huge monthly eBay bill, even 1% would be very nice.

How about it FW? Can you wangle that?

ganda said:   You know what would be really cool? FW CashBack on our eBay fees. I know I'm not the only FW members who has a huge monthly eBay bill, even 1% would be very nice.

Pay the fees with a credit card that has a bonus.
I use the Paypal debit MC for the 1.5%

ganda said:   You know what would be really cool? FW CashBack on our eBay fees. I know I'm not the only FW members who has a huge monthly eBay bill, even 1% would be very nice.

FVF's are not a purchase.
FW CashBack is for purchase amount's.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014