Why ebay limiting sellers?

Archived From: Online Auction Info
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
You can't complete this listing right now. See below for details.

Although most eBay members are allowed to sell the latest Nintendo products, there are limitations on the quantity you may list each week. You've reached this limit and will not be allowed to list another newly released Nintendo product until 7 days have passed since your most recent listing. Note: Sellers who are having difficulty meeting performance expectations may see a reduction in the number of items allowed to be sold per week.

How you get past this limitation? I guess I have to use Amazon and Craigslist.

Kinda lame by eBay they don't want my money?

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Boxcutter said:   You can't complete this listing right now. See below for details.

Although most eBay members are allowed to sell the latest Nintendo products, there are limitations on the quantity you may list each week. You've reached this limit and will not be allowed to list another newly released Nintendo product until 7 days have passed since your most recent listing. Note: Sellers who are having difficulty meeting performance expectations may see a reduction in the number of items allowed to be sold per week.

Why? Trying to prevent fraud presumably.

Fraud? What fraud is there from selling wii's?

wow

Boxcutter said:   Fraud? What fraud is there from selling wii's?

wow

There's fraud in selling wii's and not sending them.

Uhhh paypal has rules about that. Are you stuck in 1998?

Boxcutter said:   Uhhh paypal has rules about that. Are you stuck in 1998?

Those rules protect the buyers. This rule is meant to protect eBay.

"Note: Sellers who are having difficulty meeting performance expectations may see a reduction in the number of items allowed to be sold per week."

There's your answer

Boxcutter said:   You can't complete this listing right now. See below for details.

RE:

Yes they do, but not at the expense of an unhappy buyer.

Boxcutter said:   Fraud? What fraud is there from selling wii's?

wow

Not just wees but the latest and greatest tech items were high in fraud years ago....
Buyers were left holding the bag on not received items.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014