Etsy

Archived From: Online Auction Info
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Anyone here sell / buy on Etsy? Just curious as to your experiences with it.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have never heard of it, I have been an eBay seller since 1999

I've bought a items from 2 sellers on there. One was a necklace for my daughter and truthfully was overpriced for the quality I received. I've also bought a handmade princess dress on there and was very pleased with the quality and price of that one - I've actually purchased again from that seller and was happy again.

I don't sell on there - I'm not crafty in the least.

All, thanks for the input. I'm trying to sell on there. You don't have to be artsy. I'm trying out some art supplies. Just going to try 1 item for now. We'll see how it goes. But for the same item, the fees seem to be more advantageous.

Separately, I do know someone that sells and does well for themselves on Etsy. Just not sure it would work for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014