• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Never saw anything like it until a few weeks ago. It's kinda like Priceline for electronics and watches. I bought an ipad mini last week for $282. Good service. Actually kind of fun.

Now I see they have a nexus 7 32gb for $179. Maybe I should have waited. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has tried joinem and your experience. Are there similar sites out there?

Joinem.com website

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nvm

Join'em Receipt iPad Mini
Disclaimer
78 views and no comments? Well, I took a chance and snagged an ipad mini for $272.

Quite happy with the service.

Joinem Receipt iPad Mini 16GB

Bad link for your photo

Page Not Found

Oops! Looks like you followed a bad link.

I tried this site after the OP posted. There was as deal to get a Nexus 7 32gb for $179-$199. I signed up for it, but there is no knowing whether or not a vendor/store will actually take anyone up on the deal. Since the 32gb sells for $250 new, I had my doubts it would be fulfilled.

The signup for customers ended at midnight, and since then, a vendor came it at $197, and a couple hours later another came it at $190. It goes for another 12 hours. Assuming I actually GET the item, it means I get a Nexus 7 32gb for $190. I don't know who the vendor is yet (and don't know whether I'll be charged sales tax). I'll keep you posted.

Down to $185 now.

Down to $181 now. Since the minimum for this is $179, not sure why that merchant didn't just bid $179 and end it.

Treefarn said:   Down to $181 now. Since the minimum for this is $179, not sure why that merchant didn't just bid $179 and end it.

$181 is pretty damn good for a Nexus 7 32GB. Congrats! How many people were in on the deal with you? Please post your receipt.

Darn, I see you got charged salex tax. Oh well.

Do they tell you who fulfilled the order?

Treefarn said:   Darn, I see you got charged salex tax. Oh well.

Sort of. The name is partially hidden. I don't know if you can see this?

Joinem Winning Bidder Page on iPad Mini

I see there is a new deal on a Kindle Fire HD. Tempted to get in on this deal for Mother's Day. My wife's Kindle Keyboard is getting on :-o

KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB $143 to $203

cheapcanuck said:   Treefarn said:   Darn, I see you got charged salex tax. Oh well.

Sort of. The name is partially hidden. I don't know if you can see this?

Joinem Winning Bidder Page on iPad Mini

I see there is a new deal on a Kindle Fire HD. Tempted to get in on this deal for Mother's Day. My wife's Kindle Keyboard is getting on :-o

KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB $143 to $203

Yeah, 'B************g' is the same company what sold teh Nexus 7 for $179. So with tax, I assume that will come to (in NJ) $191.53.

(And I already signed up for the Kindle Fire deal too.)

For the 32gb Kindle, started at 1201am.

10:12am Exciting news! B************G bid $202 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet.
10:58am Exciting news! Z*******C bid $198 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet.
11:31am Exciting news! B************G bid $193 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet.
12:02pm Exciting news! C**************G bid $189 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet
1:04pm Exciting news! Z*******C bid $177 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet.
2:30pm Exciting news! B************G bid $169 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet.
3:01pm Exciting news! C**************G bid $162 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet.
5:01 pm Exciting news! Z*******C bid $156 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet.

What I don't get is that if this is legitimately different sellers competing, why no sniping? And how can they possibly make money, even in volume? When they sold the Nexus 7, which google sells for $250 for $179, I don't see how that makes anyone any money, unless joinem.com is subsidizing sales right now to get their name out there.

Treefarn said:   For the 32gb Kindle, started at 1201am.

10:12am Exciting news! B************G bid $202 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet.
10:58am Exciting news! Z*******C bid $198 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet.
11:31am Exciting news! B************G bid $193 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet.
12:02pm Exciting news! C**************G bid $189 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet
1:04pm Exciting news! Z*******C bid $177 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet.
2:30pm Exciting news! B************G bid $169 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet.
3:01pm Exciting news! C**************G bid $162 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet.
5:01 pm Exciting news! Z*******C bid $156 to supply the KINDLE FIRE HD WiFi 32GB 7 Inch Tablet.

What I don't get is that if this is legitimately different sellers competing, why no sniping? And how can they possibly make money, even in volume? When they sold the Nexus 7, which google sells for $250 for $179, I don't see how that makes anyone any money, unless joinem.com is subsidizing sales right now to get their name out there.

I was wondering about sniping, maybe sellers are still figuring things out . At any rate, I received my Apple TV today for $39 and I am way happy Except now I am oggling additional deals:

Apple AirPort Express Base Station $47 down from $100

Denon AH-NC500SR Globe Cruiser On-Ear Wireless Headphones, Silver by Denon $92 down from $500

Yamaha RX-V673 AirPlay Home Theater Receiver$193 down from $650

Yeah I got my Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire today. nothing else really interested me.

Ah, the prices have gone way up. 2 weeks ago they had a Google Nexus 7 32gb, with a low price of $179.
Now the range is $203 to $243.

So my question, if there were 3 sellers fighting the last time and the price went down to $179, why wouldn't you have the same price range this time around? If it was a truly honest marketplace based on supply and demand, the price range should go even lower than $179, no? Unless I misunderstood Eco 101.

Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 18-105mm Lens

TOM'S OFFER
$712 TO $899

RETAIL PRICE
$1500

SAVINGS
up to 52%

Open to join until Wed Feb 27, 2013 at 00:00 AM ET

Linkypoo

Nexus 7 is back...

Google Nexus 7 Black Wi-Fi 32GB Tablet - ASUS-1B32

$177 TO $240

RETAIL PRICE
$250

SAVINGS
up to 29%

Open to join until Wed Mar 27, 2013 at 05:00 PM ET

Linkapotomos

---------------

Samsung Google Chromebook 303C12

$174 TO $229

RETAIL PRICE
$249

SAVINGS
up to 30%

Open to join until Thu Mar 28, 2013 at 03:54 PM ET

Linkapotomos

cheapcanuck said:   Nexus 7 is back...

Google Nexus 7 Black Wi-Fi 32GB Tablet - ASUS-1B32

$177 TO $240

RETAIL PRICE
$250

SAVINGS
up to 29%

Open to join until Wed Mar 27, 2013 at 05:00 PM ET

Linkapotomos

The last 2 times they had the Nexus 7 it went down to a final price of $179, with free shipping and no tax in NJ. (There was tax in some states).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014