please help me with this paypal dispute

Archived From: Online Auction Info
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I just got this email from a customer who purchased an authentic unopened sealed cream from me.

what should i do ? please help. thanks

Hi, Just opened this the other day....let me say, I have used this product
daily for years! Usually buy from Whole Foods but your price was so great
I thought I'd try it. Since, I've used yours, I have had a reaction with
my face and eyes. ..I could NOT figure out what was wrong (burning eyes and
face)...and I finally, decided to NOT use your container and try another
....that I picked up at WF..I know it sounds strange but I CANNOT use the
one you sent. Perhaps it is a bad batch? The expiration seems fine but
the product is not. You should be aware of this because perhaps you work
with a wholesaler. I KNOW THIS PRODUCT....and I am asking for a full
refund. I thought about writing to paypal about this but wanted to contact
you first. Please advise...as I have already listed positive feedback
because I had not opened it yet but I am trusting you will do the right
thing. Thank you and be well! I look forward to hearing from you asap as
this stuff is NOT cheap

Member Summary

What do you want help with? I'm pretty sure you are going to have to accept a return, so without them having to open a case is better for you.

Treefarn said:   What do you want help with? I'm pretty sure you are going to have to accept a return, so without them having to open a case is better for you.

Agreed. Best you can do is report the buyer. Unfortunately, scams is a factor you need to include in your business model if you want to sell online.

respdoc said:   Treefarn said:   What do you want help with? I'm pretty sure you are going to have to accept a return, so without them having to open a case is better for you.

Agreed. Best you can do is report the buyer. Unfortunately, scams is a factor you need to include in your business model if you want to sell online.

What would the scam be? The buyer will have to return the item at their cost...

Treefarn said:   

Who said anything about a return ?

The buyer is first asking for a refund and hoping they will get it (without returning the product).

If not, it would take 5 minutes max to refill the container with a similar colored cream (and keep the expensive stuff).

SNAD (21.21kB)
Disclaimer
respdoc said:   Treefarn said:   

Who said anything about a return ?

The buyer is first asking for a refund and hoping they will get it (without returning the product).

If not, it would take 5 minutes max to refill the container with a similar colored cream (and keep the expensive stuff).

It's off-white and gloopy. Go ahead, take the return!

I would force buyer to return the product, then throw it away when received. Agreed that I DO NOT want to have anything to do with nasty "cream".

Treefarn said:   respdoc said:   Treefarn said:   What do you want help with? I'm pretty sure you are going to have to accept a return, so without them having to open a case is better for you.

RE:
The buyer will have to return the item at their cost...

That is how it is written.

10 or so items returned I have never had to pay the costs.
1/2 eBay provided the labels, others there was no order to return the item.
All were StraightTalk cell phone listed ion the new and sealed category...
They were anything but.
While in the original packaging they have calls and text history going back nearly a year.

6 from one seller while sealed could not be activated, they were never ran thru the register as sold and ST considered them stolen.
Seller admitted in eBay eMail they were from an insurance salvage sale, of a hurricane damaged WalMart....
eBay gave the full credit when I escalated to a claim the SNAD complaint.
I still have them here....seller declined sending me cash to mail to him which I offered to do.

yesidonoitall said:   

RE:
The buyer will have to return the item at their cost...

That is how it is written.

10 or so items returned I have never had to pay the costs.
1/2 eBay provided the labels, others there was no order to return the item.
All were StraightTalk cell phone listed ion the new and sealed category...
They were anything but.
While in the original packaging they have calls and text history going back nearly a year.

6 from one seller while sealed could not be activated, they were never ran thru the register as sold and ST considered them stolen.
Seller admitted in eBay eMail they were from an insurance salvage sale, of a hurricane damaged WalMart....
eBay gave the full credit when I escalated to a claim the SNAD complaint.
I still have them here....seller declined sending me cash to mail to him which I offered to do.

Why do you like replying to threads that have nothing to do with the topic at hand ?

The return costs of this item (being it is more than likely a small container bottle) is insignificant to what sounds like costly item. Unless the OP is selling counterfeit goods, it seems a high indication the buyer is attempting a scam.

Doing business should be honest

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014