• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
This is one of if not the first label I printed since rates went up. I don't sell much on eBay. Anyway, went to print the label today and attempted to send by Parcel Post or whatever it is called now, as that is what the buyer selected from the shipping calculator and there was no option to do it, either on eBay or Paypal shipping.

Has this been eliminated since the rate increase? I know I have done one on Amazon shipping by Parcel Select since then.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They said they won't have it up until sometime in March (eBay hasn't given a date).
I know a lot of sellers were signing up for a free Stamps.com account. Doesn't have all the options a paid account does, but you can print Parcel Select through them.

eBay is a small company. Listings on their site are free. Cut them some slack for not being on top of USPS changes they knew were coming months ago.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014