Fedex now available on Ebay shipping, UPS via Paypal

Archived From: Online Auction Info
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
rated:
I knew there were differences in the eBay vs Paypal shipping packages, but this one surprised me.

eBay shipping now has the FedEx option, but Paypal shipping has UPS(and neither yet have USPS Parcel Select). Can't tell if we're still receiving a UPS discount, but I assume we are.

(And by the way: did we lose the excellent reference guides for Buyers and Sellers that were a part of this forum? Or did they get moved?)

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Have you checked the rates to see if they are competitive with having your own FedEx account?

Morty said:   I knew there were differences in the eBay vs Paypal shipping packages, but this one surprised me.

eBay shipping now has the FedEx option, but Paypal shipping has UPS(and neither yet have USPS Parcel Select). Can't tell if we're still receiving a UPS discount, but I assume we are.

(And by the way: did we lose the excellent reference guides for Buyers and Sellers that were a part of this forum? Or did they get moved?)



Shouldn't have been a "surprise" since this has been available for a while now.

unit9174 said:   Have you checked the rates to see if they are competitive with having your own FedEx account?They were a little cheaper than my account w/ USAA discount for a large box I shipped FedEx Ground from IN to CA about a month ago. I lost out on my AMEX OPEN CashBack but still came out a bit ahead.

PayPal Shipping has had UPS available for years, nothing new there. USPS Parcel Select should return to PayPal Shipping sometime this month - exact date not available.

respdoc said:   Shouldn't have been a "surprise" since this has been available for a while now.

How long has this been available? And is the UPS via Paypal shipping scheduled to end anytime soon? It would be great to have all 3 services.

Morty said:   respdoc said:   Shouldn't have been a "surprise" since this has been available for a while now.

How long has this been available? And is the UPS via Paypal shipping scheduled to end anytime soon? It would be great to have all 3 services.



If UPS is dropped from PP you can always use
www.paypal.com/shipnow or whatever it is. (UPS and USPS)

Unfortunately, the paypal.com/shipnow IS actually Paypal shipping, so if UPS goes away, it is likely gone as well. But hey, enjoy all 3 services while you can.

Nice. UPS shipping to continue via Paypal indefinitely.

http://announcements.ebay.com/2013/03/sellers-ups-and-ebay-will-...



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014