Lowes 20% off coupons

Archived From: Online Auction Info
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I saw some Lowe's 20% off coupon listed on eBay that went for between $15 and $20. They are usually sold 2 or 3 at a time in one auction. These weren't the competitor coupons that MAY work at Lowe's, but supposed to be for Lowe's only.

All the current auctions for these coupons were taken down just a short while ago. Only the competitor 20% auctions remain. I was wondering if these coupons are legit or if I should just get a 10%?

search terms are (lowes, lowe's) 20

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think a lot of them are fake,supposedly if they don't have an expiration date they're fake.I read that the valid 20% off coupons were given to employees for their use,so you may some explaining to do when you try to use one.Read the sellers feedback and see what other buyers have to say about the coupons.

There's no such thing as a Lowes 20% off coupon. The coupons themselves (if you click on them) are really Home Depot coupons. It seems like they've been getting removed quite a bit lately if they mention Home Depot (maybe they got tired of fakes flooding the market).

Keep in mind that some of the Lowes coupons for 10% could be fake too. None of my local stores accept any of the 20% off coupons, the game is up on those. You can try, but don't be surprised if you get denied since the valid period for those expired a while back. Only the Lowes 10% off are genuine.

Once I bought a 20% off (supposed to be an original) home depot coupon. It turned out to be a scan printed on high quality paper. I told the seller that I was a scan and they refunded my money right away.

The Home Depot coupons for 10% off are redily availible at your post office. They are part of the moving package.

The vast majority of coupons out on e-bay are fake. Even the 10% off ones I ordered a few months ago were fake. I stayed with 10% as opposed to 20% ones assuming I would get legit coupons. There's a good number of people who made a lot of money selling the coupons. Wish HD and Lowe's would go after 'em.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014