• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Thanks for the write up..

After over a decade on eBay, had a unique situation last month. Received an empty package from a seller. I can't even believe the post office delivered it and scanned delivery confirmation. They marked the package "RECEIVED WITHOUT CONTENTS" and I was going to send a photo of it to eBay for a refund but someone threw it away (mistaken for garbage). My first round with eBay got me nowhere because the seller showed that the package was delivered with delivery confirmation. I filed for an appeal and stated that the seller did not offer insurance and I have a perfect history on eBay. They had me fax a declaration stating that I truly did not receive the item. After that, they issued a paypal refund.

it's too long to read....

Today, much more peoples are shopping online on eBay . Buying any product on eBay is easily. First you can create an eBay account, in this account you can fill your proper data. once your account created then you can buy any product online on eBay. Most problem on online shopping is your payment is deducted but product is not buy. Anytime you can online shopping enter your credit card number and address properly. because your product home delivery on that address.

rosstaylor said:   Today, much more peoples are shopping online on eBay . Buying any product on eBay is easily. First you can create an eBay account, in this account you can fill your proper data. once your account created then you can buy any product online on eBay. Most problem on online shopping is your payment is deducted but product is not buy. Anytime you can online shopping enter your credit card number and address properly. because your product home delivery on that address.

For all intents and purpose
You must also create a Paypal account...
For most categories no money order or check payment is allowed.
Creating a Paypal account involves registering your credit card or checking account with them.
You can in most cases also use your credit card direct with Paypal for a few buys.

When you have an issue with a purchase, do you send an email to the seller and then immediately open a SNAD dispute or wait for a response from a seller first before moving forward with a dispute?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014