Kindle with Special Offers - Coupon Trading

Archived From: Online Coupon Trading
  • Text Only
rated:

Kindle with Special Offers
Disclaimer
Welcome to the Unofficial Coupon Trading Thread for "Kindle with Special Offers" (or Kindle SO) from Amazon.com

Current offers can be found and discussed here.

If you have a coupon code you wish to share or trade, please post it in this thread.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
2584-9ZA8HQ-B2R2L3

50 off 200 strollers. Exp 12/4.

wooben (Dec. 02, 2011 @ 11:59a) |

HAVE:
Save $5 on a $10 Amazon.com purchase (expires at 11:59 p.m. PT, January 6, 2012)

WANT:
$2.50 Amazon gc

muziklover (Jan. 05, 2012 @ 5:13a) |

Only one can be used per account. Does not work with Subscribe & Save discount.

3c3 (Jan. 05, 2012 @ 5:27a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have a video offer to trade (save $10 off a video game at Amazon). PM me with offers you do not want. Would be open to trading it for a skin offer ($15 off $20 for a Kindle skin).

***GONE***

I have the video game offer ($10 off) and Kindle Skins ($15 off $20). PM me with offers.

Today I received a free $5.00 VOD offer. **Redeemed**

Where are you getting these? On your Kindle? My wife has a Kindle but only turns it on to use it as a light for her regular books. (D'OH!)

davegolden99 said:   Where are you getting these? On your Kindle? My wife has a Kindle but only turns it on to use it as a light for her regular books. (D'OH!)

They are offers on the Kindle with Special Offers (a new kind of Kindle that Amazon released a few months ago).

hey, hey, come on, post more offer here, please

Sophia1011 said:   hey, hey, come on, post more offer here, please

The offers are listed in the other thread. If you are looking for a specific code, you should list which one you are looking for and maybe someone will respond.

So if you have an older Kindle, you can't get a special offer? WTF that is bass ackwards!

davegolden99 said:   So if you have an older Kindle, you can't get a special offer? WTF that is bass ackwards!See discussion in the main thread in Hot deals (link is in the OP). There is some discussion about exchanging, but YMMV. If by "older" you mean an older model, then there is probably nothing you can do. But if you have the same model but without the "Special Offers" you may be able to exchange. Just call CS. Good luck!

I have a $25 off $50 baby products offer to trade. PM me with offers.

Anyone have an HDTV code for me? I think they expire today.

Have the following to trade:
1) $10 for $30 in Amazon swim shop
2) $20 off GPS (2 codes)
3)$15 off a Kindle skin (2 codes)

Looking for a $2 Amazon GC or **trade for a $10 KSO video game code.

I Have the following to trade, preferably for a $25 off 50 camping / backpacking or $10 for $20 Amazon gift card code

1) $20 off GPS
2) $15 off $20 kindle skin (2 codes)
3) $10 off $25 sun care (2 codes)

I realize I don't have many posts on this site but I have the same username over on slickdeals, and have had several successful trades over there.

Updated 7/21:
Hi I am still looking for more 25 off 50 for Baby Products.

I currently have the following the trade:
1. $5 credit towards movies and TV shows at Amazon Instant Video
2. $10 off 25 Sun Care
3. $10 off 20 Kindle Accessories

I can also offer a $5 Amazon GC.

PM if interested, thanks!

lpranal said:   I Have the following to trade, preferably for a $25 off 50 camping
1) $25 off $50 baby products
blujay69 said:   Hi I am looking for the 25 off 50 for Baby Products. I currently have the following the trade:
3. $25 off $50 of Camping & Backpacking

I hope you two sent each other a message!

hah, actually I accidentally "used" my baby code by trying to test it out to make sure it worked (even if you don't complete the order, once you input it it's "tied" to that account)... trying to trade for another one so I can trade with blujay... or maybe I can just buy myself some baby wipes for camping, lol.

blujay69 said:   Hi I am looking for the 25 off 50 for Baby Products.

I currently have the following the trade:
2. $10 on video games
3. $25 off $50 of Camping & Backpacking

I'll trade you baby for camping...

***successfully traded***

I tried sending a couple PMs...but I'm not sure if they went through. Anyway, I'd like to make some trades here.

Want Amazon KSO codes:

$1 Kindle book (will trade $1 GC for this, or select codes listed below)
$10 Video games (will trade $3 GC for this, or any of the codes listed below)
$10 for $30 power tools
$25 off $50 baby store
Amazon GC

KSO codes available for trade:

20% off GPS
$50 off $100 Strathwood furniture
$10 for $30 swim shop

$25 off $50 camping code (I will only trade this for the $10 video game code AND another code from my want list)

I can also trade Amazon GC (or other GCs) for the codes I need, or I also have coke codes, pampers codes, huggies codes, and Disney movie reward codes available to trade for the codes as well. Please PM me for a trade!

Anyone have a Strathwood code left? They are set to expire tonight...

anyone trading still? I'm looking for $1 Kindle book codes and $10 video game codes

Have
$1 for a Kindle book
Save $10 on $25 of eligible sun care products
Get a $5 credit towards movies and TV shows at Amazon Instant Video
$20 off $30 Power & Hand Tools

Want
25 off 50 baby products
50% off kindle leather lighted cover

I have Staples Free Twist video camera and MP4 player with purchase of $100 or more - expires 8/29(item 889295 - buy by catalog number). Will trade for 50% lighted cover + $10 of $20 accessories coupons. Please PM.

Hi, I'm still looking for more 25 off 50 Baby Products, offering $5 Amazon GC or any of the following codes:

2. $10 off 25 Sun Care
3. $10 off 20 Kindle Accessories

I currently have the following for trade:

1. Save $10 on $25 of eligible sun care
2. $1 Mysteries & Thrillers ebooks
3. $25 GC w/ Android purchase

PM or reply if interested!

No longer available:
Save $25 off a $50 jewelry -Thx Tellurian

Anyone have a 25 off 50 baby coupon to trade?

I am looking for Kindle with Special Offers
*Save 25% on Select Digital Cameras & Camcorders at Amazon.com (Claim by July 31)

Please contact with me if you have one.

Thank you so much!

BEG: need 1 coupon to buy a point & shoot camera.

Exclusive Offer for Kindle with Special Offers Customers: Save 25% on Select Cameras and Camcorders

Thanks!

seeksilence said:   BEG: need 1 coupon to buy a point & shoot camera.

Exclusive Offer for Kindle with Special Offers Customers: Save 25% on Select Cameras and Camcorders

Thanks!

I don't understand why people are begging for those. That is a current coupon. Just buy yourself a SOK.

uafgrad said:   seeksilence said:   BEG: need 1 coupon to buy a point & shoot camera.

Thanks!
I don't understand why people are begging for those. That is a current coupon. Just buy yourself a SOK.
True. Depending on the camera, the coupon the could pay for the SOK itself!

I'll trade the camera coupon for a 25 off 50 baby coupon.

uafgrad said:   seeksilence said:   BEG: need 1 coupon to buy a point & shoot camera.

Thanks!

I have never thought about that. It is a good idea. I will shop for it. Is it too late to get that coupon if I buy the kindle today?

116sloppyjoe116 said:   I currently have the following for trade:

2. Save $25 off a $50 jewelry
3. $1 Mysteries & Thrillers ebooks
4. $25 GC w/ Android purchase

Pm'd for jewelry code. Please.

Tellurian said:   116sloppyjoe116 said:   I currently have the following for trade:

2. Save $25 off a $50 jewelry
3. $1 Mysteries & Thrillers ebooks
4. $25 GC w/ Android purchase

Pm'd for jewelry code. Please.
* Trade Successful! *

Hi everyone,

I have the following for trade:

1) Save 25% on Select Digital Cameras & Camcorders at Amazon.com.
2) Buy one of 100 Humor titles for $1.
3) Save $40 on select printers from Amazon.com.

I prefer Amazon GC, but I will consider other offers. PM me if interested !!

I have:
KSO Save $40 on select printers
KSO $10 off $25 on select Blu-ray movies and TV shows
KSO Buy One of 100 Mysteries & Thrillers Titles for $1
KSO Buy one of 100 Humor titles for $1
KSO Save $25 When You Spend $50 on Jewelry
KSO Save $20 on $40 of Beauty products

I prefer Amazon GC, but I will consider other offers. PM me if interested!

I am looking for the:

Save 25% on Select Digital Cameras & Camcorders at Amazon.com KSO coupon

If anyone has one for trade please pm me what your looking for (Amazon or paypal)

Thank you!

If anyone is willing to donate a KSO for 25% off cameras it would be appreciated as i need a new camera for my next trip!!!
help a brother out!

Looking for the "Save 25% on Select Digital Cameras & Camcorders at Amazon.com" KSO coupon as well.

PM if you want to trade for Paypal.

Skipping 229 Messages...
Save $5 on a $10 Amazon.com purchase (expires at 11:59 p.m. PT, January 6, 2012)

Only one can be used per account. Does not work with Subscribe & Save discount.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014