GONE Free Pepsi Refresh Your World Codes

Archived From: Online Coupon Trading
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Gone to intheory826, in what must be the fastest reponse time in FW history

I have a bunch of Pepsi Refresh Everything codes.

refresheverything.com

I'm not inclined to take the time to participate in this. I'll send all the codes I have to the first to PM me.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I sent a PM.

One of the projects fighting for a Refresh Everything grant is a non-profit organization I am involved with. Mickaboo Companion Bird Rescue finds new homes for abandoned companion birds (parrots, parakeets, doves and the like) and I will happily use any Refresh Everything codes that anyone wants to give up to power vote for this.

later when i open up 3 more 12 pack pepsi 12 pack if anyone later when i get them i will give them too you if you need some let me know

If anyone has some Pepsi refresh codes they'd like to donate to Whole Hearts Foundation (supporting families who have children born with congenital heart defects), please let me know. We only have until 7/31 to go from #23 to #10 in the 50k tier.

Thank you!!!

Pepsi Power Codes needed to provide therapeutic AmTrykes to our Disabled Veterans. email tocindyp@gmail.com

If anyone has any pepsi refresh codes, I could use them for a grant thats up on their site this month. www.refresheverything.com/refreshalocalsportsorganization The money goes to replace old and unsafe equipment, uniforms, and storage for my son's football organization. The kids ages range from 5 to 13.

if you happen to have anymore pepsi codes we would appreciate any help you can offer. I am in the refresh project to obtain funding for equipment to help in an already existing non-profit venture to grow fruits and vegetables for the food pantries in bucks county pa. It is just too much to do by hand and I have more land to use, which can grow more items with the assistance of this needed funding. Thank you!! please forward any, if you can, codes to me at sandrashefman@hotmail.com and put urgent pepsi codes in the subject line so I dont think its one of the million pieces of junk mail i get daily.

-Sandy

cbratknjaa your welcome

I would love some pepsi codes for my idea on pepsi refresh- you can do it yourself or email them to me. my idea is bringing yoga into at-risk schools in New Haven- http://www.refresheverything.com/fullofjoyoga or my email is lani.rosen@gmail.com

thanks!

Free Pepsi Refresh Code: 9PHWCB7W36

If you have anymore.. our small marching band is trying for a 50k grant to get new instruments. Any help would be appreciated.. plz email me at craftytrouble@gmail.com.. Thanks so much!!

ty so much.. anyone reading this.. please help our band.... http://www.refresheverything.com/replaceriversideinstruments

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014