• filter:
  • 1 2345397
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
MoreCowBell started a great thread highlighting the Starbucks "pick of the week" apps here and in order to keep that thread on track, I decided to start this thread where people can share their codes for the extras they get kinda of like the COKE REWARDS thread that is pinned at the top of this forum.

This thread should be for posting ANY and ALL pick of the week codes - MUSIC included (for as long as that lasts) but was actually designed to allow sharing of the app codes.

perhaps the moderation staff can allow trading of codes in this thread just as they have in the coke rewards thread? (mods, please chime in with your decision on this before it gets too out of control)

In the Wiki, I will be copying and pasting some of the good stuff from that coke rewards thread to help those that may come along after this thread gets out of control (as we hope it does)

thanks MCB for your efforts in the other thread.

Moderator Comment: This thread is under moderation to prevent begging. — Jun. 9, 2014 @ 8:27am
Ads by Google
Member Summary

Starbucks (51.43kB)
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Hello,

Sharing Songs:

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Teach Your Children (expires Oct 7, 2014)

XYJLL7L9R9FW  MMYNJY6W6Y36  ... (more)

c3012 (Jul. 24, 2014 @ 9:45p) |

Hello,

Sharing Apps - Games:

App - Threes! - A simple, stimulating numbers game
50 codes:
http://codehookup.com/042c588e

App ... (more)

c3012 (Jul. 25, 2014 @ 8:40a) |

Hello,

Sharing Apps - Photography

App - PicLab HD - Design Studio - Add design elements to your photos
25 codes
http://codeh... (more)

c3012 (Jul. 25, 2014 @ 8:48p) |

(please note, most of the Q&A in this post was grabbed from the COKE REWARDS thread posted by dxfanatic69
I would like to thank them in advance for providing all the great information in this thread, and think this is a perfect model to use here in the Starbucks "pick of the week" codes that can be found at your local starbucks.)

Q: Why can't I find the codes at my local Starbucks

A: The codes are usually at what I'll call the condiment bar - where you get your cream, sugar, stirrers etc. If they are not there, simply ask your Barista, they may or may not be participating in the promotion due to franchise restrictions or other restrictions.

Here is a what the Display Box would look like at Starbucks
http://i.imgur.com/fznT7.jpg
Also, if not at the condiment bar, some stores have the Display Box by the cash register. In some stores the Display Boxes may be missing, and the store might leave the cards just laying on the counter by the Cashier. If you have to ask the cashier or Barister about the codes, I have found that many don't really understand what you are talking about. Make sure you ask for "Pick Of The Week iTunes Cards", they might still not know what you are asking, but you may have a better chance than asking for "codes"

thank ok

Q: Can I just ask to have codes Private Messaged (PM'd) to me?

A: No. This thread is not meant for code begging. Wait until somebody offers in the general thread, and then PM him/her directly. This thread is mainly for posting free codes, revealing new information about the program or asking questions that have NEVER been asked before. See below how to search the thread for answers to questions that have been asked many times before.

And, the thread is not meant for idle chatter. MANY people subscribe to this thread and receive an email every time a post is made. They are looking for valuable information, not useless posts. Please keep this in mind when posting.

Q: How quickly are codes grabbed and redeemed when they are posted on the thread?

A: There are A LOT of eyes on this board at all times. Codes are normally grabbed within 60 seconds.

Q: Can I offer my codes for sale on this thread?

A: No.

Q: Is trading of codes permitted on this thread?

A: We hope to have this question answered by the Moderation staff shortly

Q: How long will this program last?

A: It is currently unknown how long this program will last, as the promotion started on Aug 23, 2011, and EACH app along with its own unique code has a definitive expiration date listed on the back of the card.

Finally, as with every thread at FatWallet, don't forget to do a search of the thread before posting a question. Almost every question has been asked before, several times.

How to Easily Conduct a Search of This Entire Thread:

1. Use the "Search This Topic" function box, which appears towards the top, middle of the page, in the yellow bar, directly above the first post on the page.

--OR--

1. Click on [TEXT ONLY] in the bar at the top or bottom of this thread to bring up a separate, text-only window of this thread.
2. While in the text window, press CTRL-F to bring up the Search Box.

Q: I see RBM, RNBM, & ABL posted all the time in this thread. What do they mean?

A: RBM = Redeemed By Me; RNBM = Redeemed, Not By Me; ABL = Already Been Lurked

Q: I see something called "giving green". What does this mean?

A:
Giving Green
Some members don't understand or know "how to give green" and it is not really well documented in the Welcome forum, although they talk about giving green and red and what it means, but never say "how to do so".

On the first line of each post you will see:
Rated: with a bar
Updated (only shown if the pot was edited and updated)
Posted with the post date
A link to this post paper clip
then over to the right
Alert Mods link
A negative Sign (in a circle) (This is your red)
A period (in a circle) (This is your neutral)
A Plus (in a circle) (This is your green)
You do not see ratings for your own posts

If you want to green someone, you hit the Plus sign (+) in the green circle (postive) and that is a "green" comment
As a post is greened, the bar next to "rated" will grown from left to right, and the more green given to the post, the longer the green bar next to rated grows.

There are badges for both "giving" and "getting" green.

You don't need to actually post a response to give green, but it is the least you can do if you like the post and feel it is valuable, it is one way of saying thanks.
And the curtesy here on the board is that if you actually do get a code, to say thanks as well.

It is also another curtesy that when multiple codes are posted, whether in a picture image or actual list of codes, that if you take a code, you post which code you took so that others will know to skip that code and members will know which codes were used and which ones are left.

rated:
shazam encore code - M69KFPJKRLHF
shazam encore code - LEPP399WRN9E

codes expire oct 15, 2011

rated:
NOTE : these offers are good for iPhone, iTouch and iPad ONLY as they install via iTunes. Not an Apple player? Sorry says Starbucks.

rated:
*music*

hugh laurie - police dog blues:

WE3MRHPLNKE4
A4MRYP9KJKFT

rated:
these codes are both used.

morecowbell said:   shazam encore code - M69KFPJKRLHF
shazam encore code - LEPP399WRN9E

codes expire oct 15, 2011

rated:
I have a Spy Mouse code to trade if you still have Shazam Encore codes available!

rated:
As a suggestion - if you have a bunch to post, take a picture of them and post the picture. Easiest way and it will prevent lurkers from getting them...

rated:
rsuaver said:   As a suggestion - if you have a bunch to post, take a picture of them and post the picture. Easiest way and it will prevent lurkers from getting them...awesome idea - i didn't know that - is that because to view pictures you must be both registered and logged in?

rated:
lemonhead said:   rsuaver said:   As a suggestion - if you have a bunch to post, take a picture of them and post the picture. Easiest way and it will prevent lurkers from getting them...awesome idea - i didn't know that - is that because to view pictures you must be both registered and logged in?i wasn't sure about the lurker thing. but i think it would also help with scripts and crawlers

rated:
lemonhead said:   rsuaver said:   As a suggestion - if you have a bunch to post, take a picture of them and post the picture. Easiest way and it will prevent lurkers from getting them...awesome idea - i didn't know that - is that because to view pictures you must be both registered and logged in?

Not sure if lurkers can or cannot view attachments, however, the shazam codes posted on a picture a few days ago lasted over 24 hours...

rated:
rsuaver said:   lemonhead said:   rsuaver said:   As a suggestion - if you have a bunch to post, take a picture of them and post the picture. Easiest way and it will prevent lurkers from getting them...awesome idea - i didn't know that - is that because to view pictures you must be both registered and logged in?

Not sure if lurkers can or cannot view attachments, however, the shazam codes posted on a picture a few days ago lasted over 24 hours...

Awesome then that's a great idea guys.......let's try to get the codes posted as pictures then.....

rated:
I have some codes for the first members that PM me. It's for a song by Hugh Laurie called "Police Dog Blues". First PM's get it!

rated:
2 for spy mouse

rated:
2 for shazam

rated:
morecowbell said:   2 for shazam

Thank you morecowbell for the shazam code. I used the bottom one. Thanks again!

rated:
Code for Spy Mouse:

P J J K P A Y L 3 N K A

Sorry, could not get the scan image to load.

rated:
Someone used the second SHAZAM code without replying.

Anyone have anymore?

rated:
Someone used the second SHAZAM code without replying.

Anyone have anymore?

rated:
Can i have the code for Shazam encore or the SPY Mouse?

rated:
Can i have the code for Shazam encore or the SPY Mouse?

rated:
I HAVE TWO SHAZAM CODES - I WANT THE ONE FOR THIS WEEKS BOOK...WILL TRADE...

rated:
If anyone has an extra code for the Night Circus I would be very appreciative.

rated:

cirus (2.15MB)
Disclaimer
the Night Circus

[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2rddx1x.jpg/[img]

rated:
I found a shazam code....anyone got the new lady antebellum code to trade?

rated:
I have an extra code for this weeks app - Momento. Anybody still have a Shazam code they'd like to trade? Please PM

Edit: Got it, thanks.

rated:
2 for night circus

rated:
4 for lady antebellum

rated:
Does anyone have an extra Shazaam code? I have been looking for one for a while. I could probably/hopefully grab a Momento App code to trade at SBUX tomorrow if they have any left from today.
Many thanks in advance!

rated:
Up for grabs!

Momento: XF6W6FE6WYWW

rated:
MadManMund said:   Up for grabs!

Momento: XF6W6FE6WYWW

Taken (not by me). Anyone with Momento codes? I would really love to try it out. The idea for the app is really cool, but I honestly dont FB or Twitter enough to have bought it

rated:
i'm probably very late to the party- but are there any shazam codes left anywhere? PM me or reply ! thanks

rated:
Need a Hugh Laurie - Police Dog Blues code. I'll give a Momento, Spy Mouse and Shazam code for it. PM me. Thanks.

rated:
Hi, I have an extra Momento code if anyone wants one. I could use Shazam code if someone wants to trade.

rated:
2 for momento

rated:
Looking for a Shazam code. Never been to Starbucks so missing the party.

rated:
nm

rated:
derryblues said:   Looking for a Shazam code. Never been to Starbucks so missing the party.

I'll PM you one in a bit.

rated:
I also have some feist codes to share but still hoping to catch a shazam code first

rated:
Superslimjimmy said:   I also have some feist codes to share but still hoping to catch a shazam code first

PM sent

Skipping 15834 Messages...
rated:
Hello,

Sharing Apps - Photography

App - PicLab HD - Design Studio - Add design elements to your photos
25 codes
http://codehookup.com/21a6b549 

App - The Great Photo App - Fine-tune your photography skills (Issued July 22, 2014, Exp Oct 14, 2014)
25 codes
http://codehookup.com/ceee78ac 

Enjoy and Thank You Very Much

P.S. I have more of the above, send a PM if you miss out

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2345397
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014