Expedia $50 coupons.. $26 each

Archived From: Online Coupon Trading
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
You are purchasing (3) $50 Expedia Gift Certificate. This gift certificate can be used on any stand alone hotel reservation or any package reservation. As long as a hotel is part of the reservation then the credit can be used. Also there is no, minimum purchase amount to use the gift certificate but it is onetime use so whatever is not used is lost. You must pay the taxes as the gift certificate does not cover taxes. NOTE: Each $50 gift certificate must be used on a separate reservation and they cannot be combined. If you are staying 3 nights at a hotel you can make 3 separate reservations one for the first night and one for the second night and use a gift certificate for each. Also if the hotel rate is less than $50 you can book 2-4 nights with 1 certificate. Good till September 2013 I HAVE OTHERS IF YOU NEED A BIG LOT... MSG ME!!. You can use 3 gift certificates per credit card per month (Visa gift cards will work). Also these are for use on the Expedia.com USA website only. If you are purchasing from Canada or overseas you can still use the gift certificate you just must make your reservation on the Expedia.com USA website. 3 codes will save you $70 on your trip! If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

1 $50 codes for $27

2 $50 codes for $53

3 $50 codes for $78
843- 2 7 4 - 0 9 89

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hi, can you make me an offer please???

10x $50 Expedia coupons please.

chiachod @ gmail . com

zerodegre100 said:   You are purchasing (3) $50 Expedia Gift Certificate. This gift certificate can be used on any stand alone hotel reservation or any package reservation. As long as a hotel is part of the reservation then the credit can be used. Also there is no, minimum purchase amount to use the gift certificate but it is onetime use so whatever is not used is lost. You must pay the taxes as the gift certificate does not cover taxes. NOTE: Each $50 gift certificate must be used on a separate reservation and they cannot be combined. If you are staying 3 nights at a hotel you can make 3 separate reservations one for the first night and one for the second night and use a gift certificate for each. Also if the hotel rate is less than $50 you can book 2-4 nights with 1 certificate. Good till September 2013 I HAVE OTHERS IF YOU NEED A BIG LOT... MSG ME!!. You can use 3 gift certificates per credit card per month (Visa gift cards will work). Also these are for use on the Expedia.com USA website only. If you are purchasing from Canada or overseas you can still use the gift certificate you just must make your reservation on the Expedia.com USA website. 3 codes will save you $70 on your trip! If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

1 $50 codes for $27

2 $50 codes for $53

3 $50 codes for $78
843- 2 7 4 - 0 9 89

1 code for 15$

Can you make me a offer for 10x$50 Expedia coupons? Also, could you email me please, and advise me on how we can proceed with the payment etc?

thanks

chiachod@gmail.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014