• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I have few Netflix codes which will give 1 year of unlimited streaming. This is not valid for the DVD plan but only unlimited streaming.
I want 5$ Amazon GC per code. PM me if you want one.

@Mods
if there is a dedicated thread for this please direct me to that else let me know if this thread is ok ?

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I would like one. How can I confirm that this is a legitimate 1 yr Netflix subscription?

You have to register using the code and if it is a new account, Netflix will still put a authorization charge to you credit card but that will go away later.
After you have used the code and created your account, when you go to "View Billing History", you will see something like

You are currently in a special program and will not be charged.

This means the coupon was applied. If you want to double check, you can call Netflix AFTER coupon is applied and account created, to confirm about the free 1 year streaming.

How would you like to exchange the Netflix code and the Amazon gift card? I can buy the gift card and mail it or I can email you the code. For faster response email me at mlaurie@asu.edu

Yes i do have. One other member already bought and it worked for him. I just don't want to name the member here but incase he is interested in vouching for the code he can.

2 Codes sold till now and working fine with whoever bought them. Still have few left.

One more code sold on FW. Have more left.

@Mods if it is inappropriate to bump threads like this do let me know.

Just an FYI...Netflix has started invalidating the codes now and whoever already redeemed in their account they are fine but other codes which are not yet redeemed wont really work anymore.

@Mods
Please close this thread as i believe the other codes which i have wont work and i dont want to risk selling non working codes to members here causing them frustration.

I would like the code

I would like the code please! tabusy@marihuana.com

Did you guys not read the post RIGHT above yours, or look at the dates?

hi i want one Netflix code add me on Skype "baba_petrol"thanx

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014