• Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
rated:
I have the following itunes codes I would like to trade for UV codes. I am unaware which ones came from blu ray aside from the ones listed, but still may not redeem HD in itunes. These are itunes ONLY but would like UV codes in return (let me know what you've got).
THESE ARE iTunes CODES ONLY

Alex Cross
The Big Wedding (mixed)
Blues Brothers
Cabin in the woods
Django Unchained ? (blu)
Dead in the Tombstone (blu)
Expendables 2 (mixed)
The Grey
GI Joe Retaliation (blu)
The Host (blu)
Hunger Games
A Haunted House (blu)
Identity Thief (blu)
Jaws
The Jerk
To Kill a Mockingbird
Les Miserables (blu)
The Last Stand (mixed)
Mama (blu)
Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol
Madea Witness Protection
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
One Tree Hill Season 5
Oblivion (mixed)
Perks of being a wallflower
The Place Beyond the Pines (blu)
Promised Land (blu)
Pitch Perfect
RIPD (blu)
Sinister
Star Trek Into Darkness (blu)
Snitch (mixed)
Scarface
Schindler's List
Silent Hill Revelation
Step Up Revolution
Texas Chainsaw
Transformers Dark of the Moon
Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 (mixed)
Ted (mixed)
Top Gun
Warm Bodies (mixed)
Wanderlust
World War Z (mixed)



DISC Required but can redeem for you or tell you how yourself

12 Rounds 2 Reloaded
21 & Over
Act of Valor
American Wedding
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeakquel
Broken City
Croods
Dark Knight
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days
Epic
Family Guy - It's a Trap
Family Guy- Blue Harvest
Good Day To Die Hard
The Heat
The Internship
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Life of Pi
Machete
Night at The Museum Battle of The Smithsonian
Parental Guidance
Punisher : War Zone
Public Enemies
Prometheus
Rango
Red Dawn
Skyfall
Safe Haven (must have ISO - not in cloud)
Saw V
Turbo
Taken 2
Tron Legacy




These are Honor Sytem Trades ....some may/may not work as they are from USED copies, but most SHOULD work
Transformers Dark of the Moon
Star Trek (disc required)
Pain & Gain



Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I Have Idenity Thief. ill trade for dark shadows. please trade. email me at ghristx21@eastnoble.net

ghristx (Feb. 01, 2014 @ 1:46p) |

I have these avalible for trades.
Hot Tub Time Machine, Bridesmaids, The Lorax, World War Z, Hope Springs, 42, Valentines... (more)

ghristx (Feb. 01, 2014 @ 1:53p) |

i have the last stand & dijandgo for itunes I also have les misreables for Vudu but uk code... email me: cmg1176@gmail.... (more)

acrocmg (Feb. 23, 2014 @ 4:49p) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have UV codes for Batman Begins and Dark Knight, brand new. Looking for 2 in exchange...
Yaapoye@Gmail.com / text 864.881.1823

Thanks....I have both of these already


Now I also have Snow White and the huntsman Itunes only for trade

I don't use iTunes. Trying to find someone who wants to trade... thanks.

Have UV codes for MIB3 and The Lucky One. Interested in a trade for UV codes for Batman Begins and Dark Knight.

post updated!

i will trade these titles for anything i do not have
Colombiana (unrated)
Ghost rider Spirit of vengence
Sherlock Holmes A game Of Shadows
Men in Black 3
if your interested email me danielleydig96@gmail.com

I have an extra code for Batman Rises, if anyone is interested in trading for it, PM me.

i have dark knight rises. email me if you want it awesomerocker619@yahoo.com
would like it for hunger games,ted, or whatever you have. First 4 people only!!

Dark knight Rises UV code unused. Please email me what you have for trade. Thanks! ss5153g@gmail.com

more to trade

I have an extra Project X UV code, if anyone is interested in trading, please PM Me.

I have 4 more uv codes for hunger games I would like to trade. Email me an offer. Jcburr7188@northgeorgia.edu

I have harry potter deathly hallows 2 up for trade

bump

updated.....

I'm new to using UV codes and would really appreaciate it if someone could pm me a code to start my acount with.

I have some for trade.


Ghost Rider 2 (UV)
Final Destination 5 (UV)
Hangover 2 (UV)
The Grey (UV)
Step Up Revolution (UV)

Email your list to jeff32@gmail.com I would love Ted.

do you still have pitch perfect

I have transformersark of the moon digital copy code i want to trade for the hunger games digital or ultraviolet code.

dark*

Looper and Hotel Transylvania ultraviolet codes to trade.

I have the hunger games and sinster for trade Ted or hangover 2

first post updated

I'm looking for unused UV (unltraviolet) codes for dvd and preferably bluray (no i-tunes)! Will PAY $$ via paypal or bitcoins !!
Email me with subject line: UV CODES!
I also have i-tunes uv code for titanic for trade/sell.

My email is: shazaam2005@yahoo.com

I'm trying to grow my library!

I have the Hobbit pre order and Hunger Games to trade for Breaking Dawn 1 and or 2 if you are interested.

Hi! Would you trade the breaking dawn part 1 code for breaking dawn part 2 code? On the enclosed sheet it came in, it says that the same code can be used for both iTunes and ultra violet! Please email me at k.glenn89015@gmail.com ! I'll see what other movies I have with a code! Thanks!

I also have a blue ray digital copy of x-men origins wolverine! Will trade for breaking dawn part 1 or any twilight movies!

UV Codes for trade:
Sinister
Hitchcock
Hotel Transylvania
Looper
Breaking Dawn part 2

Looking for Rise of the Guardians.

Twiztidninjette17 said:   Hi! Would you trade the breaking dawn part 1 code for breaking dawn part 2 code? On the enclosed sheet it came in, it says that the same code can be used for both iTunes and ultra violet! Please email me at k.glenn89015@gmail.com ! I'll see what other movies I have with a code! Thanks!

sorry....by the time I saw this part 1 was gone..it was itunes only though...may get more if you still need it

I have X MEN ORIGINS WOLVERINE AND OTHER DIGITAL COPIES OF BLU RAYS! Would you want to trade for any of mine if I look!? Can you use the codes more than once?! It said on my breaking dawn part 2 that the same code can be used for ultra violet and iTunes! See, it took up 1.6 mb I believe .. And I only have a 16 gb iPhone 4S and I do want movies to watch, but I did see that you can put it in the cloud?! How do I do that instead of straight up downloading it to my iPhone? That was the first time I downloaded one of those codes was the other day..

ready2play said:   Twiztidninjette17 said:   Hi! Would you trade the breaking dawn part 1 code for breaking dawn part 2 code? On the enclosed sheet it came in, it says that the same code can be used for both iTunes and ultra violet! Please email me at k.glenn89015@gmail.com ! I'll see what other movies I have with a code! Thanks!

sorry....by the time I saw this part 1 was gone..it was itunes only though...may get more if you still need it


Yes! I still need breaking dawn part one! And any of the other twilight movies besides breaking dawn part 2! I started to look through some of my DVD collection yesterday , and it seems like they just started giving us the option to have it as a digital copy, ultra violet, or iTunes back up!

I will keep you in mind...most of them I get now only have the itunes portion , and they haven't released codes on the other twilights yet, but I'm sure they will soon.

Thank you so much! My email is k.glenn89015@gmail.com ! I just found this website yesterday so just in case I don't check back very often, please email me if you come across anything! are we able to use the codes more than once?

Twiztidninjette17 said:   I have X MEN ORIGINS WOLVERINE AND OTHER DIGITAL COPIES OF BLU RAYS! Would you want to trade for any of mine if I look!? Can you use the codes more than once?! It said on my breaking dawn part 2 that the same code can be used for ultra violet and iTunes! See, it took up 1.6 mb I believe .. And I only have a 16 gb iPhone 4S and I do want movies to watch, but I did see that you can put it in the cloud?! How do I do that instead of straight up downloading it to my iPhone? That was the first time I downloaded one of those codes was the other day..

X men origins needs a disc, I usually trade 2-1 on disc based codes because I have to hunt down the digital copy disc. You know you don't have to download them, right? In itunes, as long as they are in your library you can watch them. The codes can only be used once, and those that give you both UV and itunes can only be used once for each separate entity. The UV portion of all the ones I have listed (if one existed) has been used, so only itunes is available. What all do you have, and what are you interested in from my list?


For itunes stuff....put the code in on a computer so it doesn't auto-dowload to your ipad or whatever..then, it is in your library and you can watch it from your ipad still without taking up the space

Twiztidninjette17 said:   ready2play said:   Twiztidninjette17 said:   Hi! Would you trade the breaking dawn part 1 code for breaking dawn part 2 code? On the enclosed sheet it came in, it says that the same code can be used for both iTunes and ultra violet! Please email me at k.glenn89015@gmail.com ! I'll see what other movies I have with a code! Thanks!

sorry....by the time I saw this part 1 was gone..it was itunes only though...may get more if you still need it


Yes! I still need breaking dawn part one! And any of the other twilight movies besides breaking dawn part 2! I started to look through some of my DVD collection yesterday , and it seems like they just started giving us the option to have it as a digital copy, ultra violet, or iTunes back up!


email sent....they said my reply was "pending approval" for some reason

Hi, I have a iTunes digital code (HD) for Skyfall, would be willing to swap for ITunes HD movie codes only...thanks in advance

jonmurphy said:   Hi, I have a iTunes digital code (HD) for Skyfall, would be willing to swap for ITunes HD movie codes only...thanks in advance


Skyfall requires a disc for itunes

i have: here comes the boom uv
hunger games uv
looper uv
sherlock holmes 2 uv
blues brothers (itunes only)

i will trade all for battleship and rise of the guardians email at boughton@live.com if interested

Skipping 121 Messages...
i have the last stand & dijandgo for itunes I also have les misreables for Vudu but uk code... email me: cmg1176@gmail.com



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014