• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

1 (200.00kB)
Disclaimer
Hello,
I have FOUR (4) Ultra Violet Copies THE DICTATOR!! Now i have previously posted the codes on here and people don't write comment when they use one and that makes me mad. So what i am going to try doing is the first FOUR people that want the code and makes a comment on this post, will get it!! Hope fully this works, if not then i might have to try a different way. I have asked people to PM me for the code, but the ADMIN says i can't ask you guys to PM me, because it's taking you guys at a different link to download it.

YOU ARE GETTING THIS FREE!!! So hope you comment!!
GOOD LUCK!!
-VJSCORP

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

SORRY***** IT'S ONLY ULTRAVIOLET

I would like one please!

cld i grab this from u too, vjscorp?

I'd like one please. Thanks!

thank u for the previous code. i'd like one if it's still available

Can i have 1 of these please

me please

Me please

I'm too late ;(

thank you vjscorp!

I'm in! Maybe

KSYKES30, ANTDOG505, SEVIKOSMATOPOULOS, READY2PLAY ----- THANKS FOR PLAYING, BUT PEOPLE IN FRONT WERE QUICKER THAN YOU! SORRY!

Redeemed THD5SYQW8P09X. Thank you!

Just want to say, thank you vjscorp for sharing!

thank you for the code, vjscorp

Thanks for everything you do!

can I have one if poss please? thx

DON'T HAVE ANY LEFT!

Gimme

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014