Ask for $50, please email me: email@example.com
10% off E-Certificate:
2. Discount Amount: Percent-off a qualifying itinerary purchased at United.com. The discount applies only to the base fare, and not to any taxes, fees or surcharges, including, but not limited to Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs), departure and arrival taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges. The total price shown on United.com for qualifying itineraries will comprise the discounted base fare and all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges.
3. Eligibility Restrictions: This discount may only be applied to the purchase of one new ticket and may not be applied to previously issued tickets.
4. Valid Carrier: United, or United Express(R) operated flights; It is not valid on flights operated by other airlines, such as United-Marketed code share and Star Alliance Flights.
5. Ticketing Dates: Valid for 1 year from January 18, 2012
6. Travel Dates: Valid for 1 year from January 18, 2012 (I've tried the date after Jan 18 and it's okay)
7. Blackout Dates: None
8. Advance Purchase: Per rule of fare purchased
9. Min/Max Stay Requirements: Per rule of fare purchased
10. Valid Routing: To take advantage of this discount you must travel from any city served by United or United Express to any city served by United or United Express worldwide during the above travel period. You must travel only United-marketed and operated flights for your entire itinerary, and you must follow a permitted routing. Circle trips and trips with multi-city itineraries, do not qualify for this offer.
11. Stopovers: Not permitted
12. Qualifying Fares: This discount may be used on following published fares: United First(R) (F,A) class, United Business(R) (J,C,D,Z) class and United Economy(R) (Y, B, M, E, U, H, Q, V, W, S, T, L, K) class fares.
13. Restricted Fares: This discount may not be used on the following fares: companion, travel industry, G class, contract, bulk, convention, tour conductor, children, family plan, government, group, military, senior citizen, student, youth, infant, tour basing, Round the World, Circle the Pacific, Visit USA, or any non-published fares. The discount certificate is not valid and does not apply if the discount amount equals or exceeds the base fare amount, therefore, the discount certificate will never be greater than the base fare and a residual value will not apply.
14. Additional Taxes and Fees: All taxes, fees and carrier imposed surcharges are additional
15. Fare Rules: All rules of the fare purchased apply. Reservations and ticket purchases on United.com must be completed simultaneously. The published fare you qualify for depends on what class of service is available on the days you travel. Some markets may have lower fares available without the discount.
16. Combinability: Not combinable with other discount offers
17. Maximum number of users per certificate: One
18. Maximum number of passengers per itinerary: One
19. Ticketing: You may redeem this electronic certificate on United.com or a worldwide United.com site. Discount only applies when ticket is purchased on United.com using the certificate number and a credit card that has a valid local billing address. Electronic certificates cannot be redeemed by calling United Airlines or your travel professional.
20. Residual Value of Certificate/Discount: The discount certificate is not valid and does not apply if the discount amount equals or exceeds the base fare amount, therefore, the discount certificate will never be greater than the base fare and a residual value will not apply.
21. Mileage Plus(R) Accrual: Permitted
22. Upgrades: To determine if the fare purchased with this discount allows the use of an upgrade certificate refer to the terms and conditions and booking class restrictions associated with the upgrade type you are using.
23. Changes: Rules of the fare determine if changes are permitted. If changes are allowed, there may be service charges and fees associated with a change. You will receive the value of the discounted ticket, less any of the aforementioned service charges and/or fees towards the purchase of a new ticket.
24. Refunds: This discount is non-refundable, once used, the discount will not be reissued for future use. Any refund due is based on the amount actually paid minus any service fees. The discount may not be applied toward the purchase of another ticket when exchanging or refunding your original ticket, except when the original ticket qualifies for a reduced fare (guaranteed airfare rule applies). Check with United.
25. Denied Boarding Compensation: Permitted
26. Transfer of Certificate: This certificate is transferable, but void if sold or bartered. Other restrictions may apply.
27. Important Notes: The certificate has no cash value and may not be altered, duplicated, sold or bartered. If lost, stolen, expired or destroyed certificates will not be replaced. Only one discount certificate, discount voucher or discount is permitted per ticket.
Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.