• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Haute Cash (367.27kB)
Disclaimer
I have $100 Haute cash certificate for Torrid.com . It is a one time use code for $100 off of a $200 purchase, so you basically get 50% off. My wife can only order shoes from there, and I think I have maxed out on the ones she likes.

Interested mainly in Ultraviolet Movie codes from your newer DVD's and Blu Rays (little slip inside that has a code) or some for itunes/digital copies. Disney Movie Rewards codes, maybe some my coke rewards codes, work as well. Those come in all Disney movies and on all coke products. Will need more than just one or two in trade given the ultimate value of this coupon, a mix of different code types is fine, other online gift certificates etc....lmk what you've got!

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Bump...still available!

It's not a one time use code, they are all the same. Anyone can google it and find it online. Just so ya know, that's why no one is jumping on it.

Oh, really/ I thought these were like express codes where they are used once and then don't work again? News to me...thanks

Nope, a lot of people just google the codes when they do the sale and get them.

my first time shopping there because I was given a gift card.....all I could find for my wife were shoes, and bought every pair she would like haha....i was hoping someone could have used it. Sucks and at the same time good that the codes like this are just "floating" around. Would have been GREAT when making my purchase lol.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014