FOR SALE: 10% off American Airlines (up to 6 passengers)

Archived From: Online Coupon Trading
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
This is for an American Airlines coupon for use in purchasing airline tickets. I received it after participating in a half marathon, do not have a need for it, and have decided to put it up for sale. I am selling it for $15.

Because there is no dollar limit on this coupon, I expect someone may find it extremely valuable.

Once I receive payment, I will promptly email you the one-time-use promotional code.

Offer Details:
Purchase period: January 28, 2013 - March 28, 2013
Travel period: January 30, 2013 - April 17, 2013
Discount may be used for six passengers on a single purchase.
Travel is valid to/from any American Airlines destination worldwide.
Travel must be booked and purchased on AA.com.

The small text of the coupon states:

Eligible Travel: Applies to new reservations for one-way or round-trip* travel on American Airlines, excluding codeshare flights. Travel is valid to/from any American Airlines destination worldwide. Tickets must be purchased on AA.com no later than 11:59 p.m. CT, March 28, 2013
Travel period: Travel must be completed or/before April 17, 2013. Travel is not valid on the following dates: February 15-18; March 8-11, 15-17, 22-24, March 29-April 1, 2013. This discount applies to all published fares and requires instant purchase; Promotion code may not be applied to previous reservations, placed on hold or purchased: discount will not be
applied to any government or airport imposed taxes, fees or charges. Promotion code is valid for use on AA.com only and cannot be redeemed by calling American Airlines reservations or at American Airlines ticketing locations. AA.com Promotion codes cannot be reissued or replaced. For full terms and conditions about AA.com Promotion codes, refer to www.aa.com/promotioncode. American Airlines, AAdvantage and AA.com are registered marks of American Airlines, Inc. oneworld is a mark of the oneworld Alliance, LLC.
*Round-trip travel is defined as travel from your city TO the destination, and FROM the same destination back to the city where you originated travel with no deviations. 2013
American Airlines, Inc. All rights reserved.

Member Summary

Still have any available ?

thanks in advance,Rafael Thees

Yes, send me your email

Got my email ?

Sford75 - Anymore available?

yes. message me your email address

I have one of these coupons available. Unique 1-time 10% off. Sell for $15. Same details as sford75 provided above.

jasonbpear - just sent you a PM

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014