Trading thread for McDonald's Monopoly 2013

Archived From: Online Coupon Trading
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
This thread is for people who want to trade their codes or other prizes from the McDonald's Monopoly game. Please post what you have to offer and what you are looking for in exchange.

I am looking for My Coke Rewards (MCR) 40 point bundles. I can send any one of the following for your 40 MCR points code:

- RedBox rental code
- $10 EA Sports code
- 3 McDonald's codes (unused)

PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I have Monopoly online codes, trading each for 2 coke cap codes. PM with the coke codes and I'll reply with the Monopol... (more)

rain74 (Aug. 12, 2013 @ 5:48p) |

Hello , I got codes but they are 3 points each so I got 20 codes willing to trade for Amazon Gift Cards

hatchingpete (Aug. 15, 2013 @ 2:32a) |

have what you want and will trade for the short line game piece

kijijireplys (Oct. 01, 2013 @ 10:12p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have a 10 EA Sports code for trade

I'll give 6 unused Monopoly codes for a MCR 40 points bundle.

Private Message me if you want to trade.

can you use multiple codes for one item? maybe you can purchase new game and sell it for 1/2 price.

BTW: I have 3 Reading RR, 3 B&O RR, and 3 Short line RR, willing to trade one of each for 2 Pennsylvania RR
bobcat8008 said:   I have a 10 EA Sports code for trade

If anyone decides they don't want their EA games codes. I'll gladly take them off your hands.

imsparty said:   can you use multiple codes for one item? maybe you can purchase new game and sell it for 1/2 price.

BTW: I have 3 Reading RR, 3 B&O RR, and 3 Short line RR, willing to trade one of each for 2 Pennsylvania RR
bobcat8008 said:   I have a 10 EA Sports code for trade

I need one shortline
Will trade you one Pennsylvania for it
210 488 4528

We have one Pennsylvania and will trade for a Shortline.

email if you want to trade gyolvera@gmail.com

I have unused monopoly codes if anyone wants them to play the online game. Will trade for Amazon GCs or Paypal (if allowed; if not please disregard the Paypal part), Ultraviolet movie codes, Disney movie reward codes, Free shutterfly photo book codes (from monopoly promo), 40 point MCR bundles (from monopoly promo), Pepsi iconic summer mail-in codes, or let me know what you have. Thanks!

i will trade you … interested let me know

wonbol said:   i will trade you … interested let me know

Trade who? There are several people in this thread looking to trade. If you meant me, please PM me to trade. thanks!

I have several trades willing to give some to get some:
a. 1 St. Charles Place for 1 Virginia Ave.
b. 1 Park Place for 1 Boardwalk
c. 1 Atlantic Ave. for 1 Ventnor Ave.
d. 2 Reading Railroads for 1 or 2 Short Line Railroads

Any other trades or combinations of these please contact me at pj1185@comcast.net.

Trading for a boardwalk, Pennsylvania, ventor, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, Vermont, short line, mediterranean. I have all other pieces for trade along with a medium fry, regular mc flurry,MCR 40 points, and a redbox rental for trade! Let me know on here

you want a "ventor" game? or do you have a "ventor" game piece?cturnerium said:   Trading for a boardwalk, Pennsylvania, ventor, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, Vermont, short line, mediterranean. I have all other pieces for trade along with a medium fry, regular mc flurry,MCR 40 points, and a redbox rental for trade! Let me know on here

Have:

EA sports $10 off code - will trade for 2 MCR caps or 1 flap
MCR Shutterfly photo book codes - will trade each for 5 MCR caps or 2 flaps
McDonalds food coupons - medium fries, breakfast sandwich, frappe, mcflurry - pm with offers (will take gift cards $5 or less, MCR codes)

Looking for a 40 point MCR bundle

Contact me via Private Message

Seeking boardwalk and shortlinerailroad to tradeany pieces email me meggie@feelings.com

pj1185 said:   I have several trades willing to give some to get some:
a. 1 St. Charles Place for 1 Virginia Ave.
b. 1 Park Place for 1 Boardwalk
c. 1 Atlantic Ave. for 1 Ventnor Ave.
d. 2 Reading Railroads for 1 or 2 Short Line Railroads

Any other trades or combinations of these please contact me at pj1185@comcast.net.

I emailed youI CAN do bith b and c please email me asap

Hi my name is erika and I have 2 park place 1 north Carolina ave 1 Pacific ave 1Atlantic ave 1Baltic ave 1Connecticut ave 2 st Charles place 1 new York ave so if you have anything to match ill give you my number after you email me @ Whyenvyme23@GMAIL.COM WE CAN SPILT ,TRADE OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE IM JUST TRYINGTO WIN SOMETHING

imsparty said:   you want a "ventor" game? or do you have a "ventor" game piece?cturnerium said:   Trading for a boardwalk, Pennsylvania, ventor, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, Vermont, short line, mediterranean. I have all other pieces for trade along with a medium fry, regular mc flurry,MCR 40 points, and a redbox rental for trade! Let me know on here

Hi my name is erika and I have 2 park place 1 north Carolina ave 1 Pacific ave 1Atlantic ave 1Baltic ave 1Connecticut ave 2 st Charles place 1 new York ave so if you have anything to match ill give you my number after you email me @ Whyenvyme23@GMAIL.COM WE CAN SPILT ,TRADE OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE IM JUST TRYINGTO WIN SOMETHING

I have Monopoly online codes, trading each for 2 coke cap codes. PM with the coke codes and I'll reply with the Monopoly ones.

Hello , I got codes but they are 3 points each so I got 20 codes willing to trade for Amazon Gift Cards

have what you want and will trade for the short line game piece

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.