• filter:
  • 15 6 78979
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I am sort of new to square trade. But AX extend the coverage one year. So if I buy the 3 year warranty, is it after first year.

rated:
Generally, but call AMEX for full verification. If you buy the thing with your qualified AMEX you double the manuf warr upto an extra year. If you also buy an extended warr you can add AMEX's coverage to the last year with a max of 5 years. ie buy a TV and a 4 yr EW and AMEX Covers year #5.

I just claimed a chair and am getting it repaired under the AMEX extra year. I need to lose weight...
They were very nice, paid for the estimate and the repair.

rated:
35% off today Apr 6th, max $40

use code:

TAX2010

rated:
Same code TAX2010 valid today April 13th for 35% up to $40.
After today, the coupon will only be good for 20% until April 19th, 2010.

rated:
30% off, max $40, apr 20th, then 20% to Apr 26th

EARLYSPRING10

rated:
LOVEMOM is valid for 30% off on Apr 27th, then 20% off until May 10th, max discount of $40

rated:
Bonus day for LOVEMOM - valid for 30% off May 4th, back to 20% until May 10th

rated:
Fantastic...just picked up a 2 year warranty for my droid for ~$100. Can't beat that! Thanks.

rated:
Same here! Droid Incredible, $104.

rated:
I've heard alot of talk about Square Trade, is the warranty available only for purchases from specific stores? WOuld it cover refurbished items (e.g., tvs)? Thanks in advance!!

rated:
They cover new, refurbished, and gray market (eBay, etc.) items. The length of coverage varies. Get a quote from their homepage to see what they offer you on the quote. The site is very user friendly.

The only limits on stores is for coupon use when you purchased from one of their close affiliates. See quick summary for current fine print from coupons. Examples are Amazon and Woot. They do not want you to purchase direct from Squaretrade using discount codes, as they sell the warranties directly from their sites. I have not heard of Squaretrade stopping anyone yet, but they do have it in the coupon fineprint, so could void a warranty for it.

rated:
cjtrue said: Bonus day for LOVEMOM - valid for 30% off May 4th, back to 20% until May 10th

Thanks for the heads up on the bonus day!

rated:
SPRINGSAVINGS - 30% off Today only, then 20% off until May 14th, then 10% off until May 17th, max discount $40

rated:
Anyone else have this experience? Looking for a warranty option on a new desktop at Best Buy.

DamnoIT said: Now I am hesitant and my cancel my policy. I confirmed with them yesterday. If an item has a single repair done that counts against the calim value of your warranty. So if a $500 tv has $250 worh of repiars one visit then is deemed unfixable you will not get a replacemnt (like other warrantys) you would get a check for $250. Seems a bit concerning if the item has a couple problems the warranty pretty much goes worthless for the remainder of the 3 year duration.

rated:
They warranty up to the price you paid for the product, as DamnoIT stated. Generally, if the item is $500 or less they will just pay out the claim, and not try to repair.

rated:
cjtrue said: SPRINGSAVINGS - 30% off Today only, then 20% off until May 14th, then 10% off until May 17th, max discount $40

It is 30% off again today with this code.

rated:
Added code THIRTY30 to the WIKI which is always good for 30% off.

rated:
FYI, while the THIRTY30 code was accepted, when I tried to buy the warranty I received a message that it was only good for selected customers. (I might have used it for a previous warranty, so maybe it is one use per account?)

uafgrad said: Added code THIRTY30 to the WIKI which is always good for 30% off.

rated:
*DECORATION is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $40 through 23:59 PT May 25th, 2010. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11:59pm PT June 1st, 2010. Coupon is only applicable to warranties purchased at www.squaretrade.com by U.S. residents, and we are currently unable to sell warranties to residents of Wisconsin and Maine due to state regulatory issues. Coupon offer is not available for items purchased on Amazon.com, Buy.com, Crutchfield, Abt Electronics, Vann's Inc and Woot.com. Warranties must be purchased within 90 days of item purchase date, except for warranties with ADH coverage and warranties for items bought on eBay, which are 30 days. Coupon may not be combined with any other offer. Coupon cannot be applied retroactively to past purchases.

rated:

sorry (4.77kB)
Disclaimer
thirty30 one time use

rated:
The little warranty birdie just told me....new coupon codes are launching 6/1.....up to 40% off........

rated:
Did the little warranty birdie lie? I am still waiting....

rated:
GRADS is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $30 through 23:59 PT June 2nd, 2010. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11:59pm PT June 7th, 2010. Coupon is only applicable to warranties purchased at www.squaretrade.com by U.S. residents, and we are currently unable to sell warranties to residents of Wisconsin and Maine due to state regulatory issues. Coupon offer is not available for items purchased on Amazon.com, Buy.com, Crutchfield, Abt Electronics, Vann's Inc and Woot.com. Warranties must be purchased within 90 days of item purchase date, except for warranties with ADH coverage and warranties for items bought on eBay, which are 30 days. Coupon may not be combined with any other offer. Coupon cannot be applied retroactively to past purchases.

rated:
Thanks jatan1986. The code worked flawlessly for me!

rated:
I bought an LED TV online last week. Should i use this current 30% of ($30 in the end) or wait a week or so and hope a better deal comes out? I just missed out on the $40 max coupon called DECORATIONS last week.

rated:
How long do I have to buy a SquareTrade Care Plan?
- For eBay purchases: You have 30 days from the eBay item end-time to purchase a SquareTrade warranty.
- For new items bought from retailers: You have 3 months from your purchase date to buy a SquareTrade warranty with or without ADH protection.
- For refurbished or used items bought from retailers: You have 90 days from your purchase date to buy a SquareTrade warranty.

Some kind of 4th of July coupon should be coming up in a month or so if you can wait -- my cousin bought a new PS3 recently and I told him to wait for a good coupon since he has 3 months to buy the warranty

rated:
You are a genius jatan1986!

rated:
I just bought 2 plasmas and their rates aren't that great even with a code that maxes out at $30...I'll keep looking for a no max or something better than $30 otherwise I'll reorder through best buy and use the 20% bing. I have a couple ST warranties but I've emailed them 4 times regarding questions within the last week and have not heard back at all and finally had to call them. Historically they've gotten back super fast but am really disappointed in the last weeks progress.

rated:
ULTIMATEDAD is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $30 through June 8th, 2010. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off until June 21st, 2010

rated:
How often do 40%+ coupons come out? I noticed some 40% and 50% expired codes in the QS...maybe during the holidays?

rated:
I don't know but I have one that they mailed me after purchasing one but $30 max makes it useless for me in my current situation. I will hope for a no max or anything over $30 otherwise I'll just buy it through Best Buy. Actually much less

rated:
anyone know when the THIRTY30 is set to expire...dont know if i should buy my iphone 4 warranty now or wait until i actually get the phone in hand

rated:
I have tried that code today and it has expired. Anyone have a good code?

rated:
jatan1986 is correct. However, if you get the Accidental Damage Protection you must buy it the same day of purchase or the first 30 days are not covered by the Accidental Damage Protection.

rated:
New 30% off code: SUNSHINE
One day only: June 24, 2010
After today, it's good for 20% off.
Max discount $30

rated:
Just saw posted online for 35% off iPhone4 warranty. Not sure of expiration date. Code: SlickPhone4

rated:
New 30% off code: 07FOURTH
One day only: June 29, 2010
After today, it's good for 20% off through July 5th.
Max discount $30

rated:
iamwildbill said: Just saw posted online for 35% off iPhone4 warranty. Not sure of expiration date. Code: SlickPhone4
Saw this after I used another code to buy my iPhone 4 warranty. Saved another $8 after a quick call to Squaretrade. The rate on the iPhone 4 warranty with this code is $81, plus your area's tax...made the total price about $86 for me. Cannot be beat for the price, unless you have an aversion to losing your iPhone, or having it stolen.

EDIT: Looks like the SLICKPHONE4 code has expired...

rated:
anyone know if this one works still?

FIFTYOFF - 50% discount for any non-eBay item. Existing customer (after 1st purchase) only.

rated:
New 30% off code: REDHOT
One day only: July 7, 2010
After today, it's good for 20% off through July 19th.
Max discount $30

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 15 6 78979
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014