• filter:
  • 16 7 891076
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I bought a refurb ipod from woot last march, and last week the headphone jack stopped working. I emailed squaretrade yesterday and they sent me a UPS label today.

They say they'll issue me either paypal credit, Amazon credit, or send me a check within 24 hours of receiving my ipod. Can't beat that kind of service.

rated:
deyainrdy4ds said: anyone know if this one works still?

FIFTYOFF - 50% discount for any non-eBay item. Existing customer (after 1st purchase) only.

anyone know if this one works still?

FIFTYOFF - 50% discount for any non-eBay item. Existing customer (after 1st purchase) only.

rated:
deyainrdy4ds said: deyainrdy4ds said: anyone know if this one works still?

anyone know if this one works still?

it's expired.

rated:
FIFTYOFF is expired.

rated:
REDHOT is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $30 through 23:59 PT July 13th, 2010. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11:59pm PT July 19th, 2010. Coupon is only applicable to warranties purchased at www.squaretrade.com by U.S. residents, and we are currently unable to sell warranties to residents of Wisconsin and Maine due to state regulatory issues. Coupon offer is not available for items purchased on Amazon.com, Buy.com, Crutchfield, Abt Electronics, Vann's Inc and Woot.com. Warranties must be purchased within 90 days of item purchase date, except for warranties with ADH coverage and warranties for items bought on eBay, which are 30 days. Coupon may not be combined with any other offer. Coupon cannot be applied retroactively to past purchases.

rated:
New 30% off code: ENDLESS
One day only: July 20, 2010
After today, it's good for 20% off through August 2nd.
Max discount $30

rated:
CSTHANKU09 is 20% off. May be one use per acct.

rated:
If you're looking for a warranty on the new Verizon DroidX (sweet phone, BTW!), code "DROIDX" will take a flat $45 off of a 2 year warranty thru the end of July. It works on both (pre-discount) the $144 "premium smartphone" plan and $96 "entry level smartphone" plan. The latter gives $399 coverage for 2 years including accidental damage -- $51 after coupon.

rated:
ENDLESS is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $30 through 23:59 PT July 27th, 2010. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11:59pm PT August 2nd, 2010.

rated:
TWTYOFF 20% off

rated:
anyone have any other 30% coupons that are still valid?

Thanks

rated:
New 30% off code: SIZZLE
One day only: August 3, 2010
After today, it's good for 20% off through August 16th.
Max discount $30

rated:
lannyland said: New 30% off code: SIZZLE
Max discount $30

thanks!!!!!

rated:
ricoscoro said: lannyland said: New 30% off code: SIZZLE
Max discount $30

thanks!!!!!

Ditto, and thanks for updating the quick summary as well!

rated:
SIZZLE is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $30 through 23:59 PT August 10th, 2010. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11:59pm PT August 16th, 2010

rated:
You can also purchase the squaretrade warranties through Amazon. I purchased a larger tv and even with the code (which gave me $30 off), it was still $40 higher at Squaretrade.com than the same warranty through Amazon.

rated:
SNEAK is valid for 30% off up to $30 today only, tomorrow through the 23rd 15% off up to $30.

rated:
Starting Monday at 5PM Pacific time, Squaretrade will be making a 35% off coupon available through facebook for one day only.

rated:
Braxus said: Starting Monday at 5PM Pacific time, Squaretrade will be making a 35% off coupon available through facebook for one day only.

How do I find this coupon? I have never used facebook in my life. Thanks.

rated:
35SAVE - 35% off Back-to-school discount is valid up to a maximum of $35 for first 5,000 warranties only. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11:59pm PT August 30th, 2010. Coupon is only applicable to warranties purchased at www.squaretrade.com

rated:
cjtrue said: 35SAVE - 35% off Back-to-school discount is valid up to a maximum of $35 for first 5,000 warranties only. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11:59pm PT August 30th, 2010. Coupon is only applicable to warranties purchased at www.squaretrade.comThirty-five percent off still working at 10:50 PM Eastern.

rated:
35SAVE is now 20%, Aug 26, 11AM central

rated:
SquareTrade via Amazon.com - you might save more by buying it at Amazon.com

SquareTrade 3-Year Electronics Warranty ($50-75 Items) by SquareTrade - 9.99
SquareTrade 2-Year Electronics Warranty ($75-100 Items) by SquareTrade - 8.99
SquareTrade 3-Year Electronics Warranty ($100-125 Items) by SquareTrade - 16.99
SquareTrade 3-Year Electronics Warranty ($175-200 Items) by SquareTrade - 24.99
SquareTrade 3-Year Electronics Warranty ($250-300 Items) by SquareTrade - 34.99
SquareTrade 3-Year Electronics Warranty ($350-400 Items) by SquareTrade - 39.99
SquareTrade 3-Year Electronics Warranty ($450-500 Items) by SquareTrade - 39.99
SquareTrade 3-Year Electronics Warranty ($600-700 Items) by SquareTrade - 54.99

rated:
Jumar said: SquareTrade via Amazon.com - you might save more by buying it at Amazon.comPretty sure you have to buy the item at Amazon to get the Amazon SquareTrade pricing.

rated:
I bought the 299 laptop at WalMart and purchased the warranty at SquareTrade.

Laptop Electronics 3/18/2010 years Approved

Receipt Recvd Date: 3/19/2010

rated:
WORKER is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $30 through 23:59 PT September 1st, 2010. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11:59pm PT September 7th, 2010. Coupon is only applicable to warranties purchased at www.squaretrade.com y U.S. residents, and we are currently unable to sell warranties to residents of Wisconsin and Maine due to state regulatory issues. Coupon offer is not available for items purchased on Amazon.com, Buy.com, Crutchfield, Abt Electronics, Vann s Inc and Woot.com. Warranties must be purchased within 90 days of item purchase date, except for warranties with ADH coverage and warranties for items bought on eBay, which are 30 days. Coupon may not be combined with any other offer. Coupon cannot be applied retroactively to past purchases

rated:
I bought a new camcorder and I am thinking about buying the warranty from SquareTrade. Any body has a coupon that would get me $30+ discount would be really helpful?
Can you please share it with me?

Thanks a lot

rated:
They generally issue new codes about every one-two weeks. Normal pattern is 30% for one day, then 20% until expiration, sometimes throwing in a 30% bonus day in the middle. Occasionally they will issue special higher discounts like the Facebook back-to-school one for 35%. They announced at that time that it was the last 'large' discount code until Thanksgiving, so don't expect anything higher than 30% until then. I expect the next new code around the 8th.

rated:
cjtrue said: They generally issue new codes about every one-two weeks. Normal pattern is 30% for one day, then 20% until expiration, sometimes throwing in a 30% bonus day in the middle. Occasionally they will issue special higher discounts like the Facebook back-to-school one for 35%. They announced at that time that it was the last 'large' discount code until Thanksgiving, so don't expect anything higher than 30% until then. I expect the next new code around the 8th.

Thanks for the info. So whats the best way to find out about such new codes?

rated:
surati said: Thanks for the info. So whats the best way to find out about such new codes?
Just subscribe to this thread (link at top of page in header) to get an email when new posts are made, or sign up for Squaretrade's newsletter (bottom of their homepage)

rated:

sunset (35.49kB)
Disclaimer
SUNSET 30%

*SUNSET is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $30 through 23:59 PT September 8th, 2010. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11:59pm PT September 20th, 2010

rated:
Special Facebook coupon: 35% off all new iPod warranties. You may be required to link through or be a fan on Facebook to use this one.

IPOD35 is valid for 35% off on all iPod warranties through 11:59pm PT September 12th, 2010

Link to coupon on Facebook

rated:
SUNSET is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $30 through 23:59 PT September 14th, 2010. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11:59pm PT September 20th, 2010. Coupon is only applicable to warranties purchased at www.squaretrade.com by U.S. residents, and we are currently unable to sell warranties to residents of Wisconsin and Maine due to state regulatory issues. Coupon offer is not available for items purchased on Amazon.com, Buy.com, Crutchfield, Abt Electronics, Vann s Inc and Woot.com. Warranties must be purchased within 90 days of item purchase date, except for warranties with ADH coverage and warranties for items bought on eBay, which are 30 days. Coupon may not be combined with any other offer. Coupon cannot be applied retroactively to past purchases.

rated:

FALL (30.16kB)
Disclaimer
FALL is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $30 through 23:59 PT September 21st, 2010. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11:59pm PT October 4th

rated:
Bonus day for current code:

FALL is valid for 30% off until 23:59 PT September 28th, 2010, then back to 20% until 11:59pm PT October 4th.

rated:
I read in the wiki and in jatan1986 post 2 above mine in fine print that it is not valid on purchases on Amazon.

On the squaretrade website it says it includes coverage for items from Amazon.

I bought an item on Amazon yesterday and then went to squaretrade and bought a warranty with coupon code and it worked. Faxed my receipt and they got it.

What am I missing? Seems like i'm covered. No?

rated:
LetsGoMets1 said: I read in the wiki and in jatan1986 post 2 above mine in fine print that it is not valid on purchases on Amazon.

On the squaretrade website it says it includes coverage for items from Amazon.

I bought an item on Amazon yesterday and then went to squaretrade and bought a warranty with coupon code and it worked. Faxed my receipt and they got it.

What am I missing? Seems like i'm covered. No?
You should be fine -- Square Trade also offers warranty options directly on Amazon's website so they probably put that line in the terms for legal reasons but dont really enforce it (Amazon gets a cut for all the warranties sold on their website)

I emailed ST earlier this year and told them I bought something on Amazon and was I required to buy the extended warranty directly from Amazon for that item (if so how long did I have) or could I buy it directly from their website since I had a referral from a friend -- they responded: "On Amazon, the system allows you to purchase the warranty within 30 days. You are correct in that you have 90 days on our website to get the warranty. You’re certainly welcome to use our website directly, if you want to take advantage of a referral code."

rated:
Awesome.....thanks.

rated:
I'm looking to get a warranty for a radio I'm buying from Crutchfield. Do I have to purchase square trade the day I buy the radio or could I wait until the manufacture warranty runs out and then decide to buy the warranty? The radio I'm looking at is manufacture refurb with a 90 day warranty.

EDIT: never mind, I actually read their website.

rated:
wuman82 said: I'm looking to get a warranty for a radio I'm buying from Crutchfield. Do I have to purchase square trade the day I buy the radio or could I wait until the manufacture warranty runs out and then decide to buy the warranty? The radio I'm looking at is manufacture refurb with a 90 day warranty.

EDIT: never mind, I actually read their website.
How long do I have to buy a SquareTrade Care Plan?
For eBay purchases: You have 30 days from the eBay item end-time to purchase a SquareTrade warranty.

For new items bought from retailers: You have 3 months from your purchase date to buy a SquareTrade warranty with or without ADH protection.

For refurbished or used items bought from retailers: You have 90 days from your purchase date to buy a SquareTrade warranty.

If you're not sure if you'll keep the item, we have a 100% refund policy in the first 60 days (and it's prorated after that), with no re-stocking fees like some retailer warranties. If you return the item, just call us or log-in to My Warranties and cancel your warranty for a full refund!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 16 7 891076
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014