• filter:
  • 123 4 581
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
It is a random string of numbers. I don't have it on me so I'm not positive about the limit, but I don't remember seeing one. I take it this is not the norm?

rated:
They just sent me a similar one for 20% off eBay items today. I think it's probably unlimited. They just want to avoid something that's easy for people to guess (to try to limit use I guess). Post it if you don't mind.

rated:
I also received 50% off code by mail today.

I recently signed up for my veryfirst squaretrade warranty.

Here are the terms:

50% off on your next squaretrade warranty for electronics/appliance purchase.
Max $30 discount. Other restrictions apply.
Use of coupon code gives you 50% off any non-eBay warranty(upto $30) purchased at squaretrade.com. The coupon expires upon use or 12/31/2009, is for US residents only and may not be combined with any other promotion. For details, visit squaretrade.com

This looks like one time use coupon. The coupon is 11 alphanumeric strings long.

rated:
ah so it's pretty useless actually. $30 max makes it only useful for very cheap stuff you probably wouldn't insure anyway.

rated:
BEG or TRADE: SquareTrade 50% off coupon; will trade a Staples ($25 off $75) or ($30 off $150) if you need one!

rated:
I hope I could get a 50% off SquareTrade warranty for my recent HF10 refurb. However, I think the coupon is targeted only. Will probably go with the current 30% off.

rated:
new cellphone? ✂ Use coupon CELLPHONE0911 today & snag 30% off your warranty! ✂

good thru today (9-11-09) 5PM PT

rated:
30% off is only valid til 11:59pm Sept. 15th. After that, coupon code, september, is good for 20% off. Coupon expires Sept. 20th, 2009 at midnight.

rated:
FALL09 is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $50, for first 1000 customers. After that, code is valid for 20% off through through 11.59pm PT Oct 4th, 2009

rated:
FALL09 Back on again for 30%, 1000 uses, as of about 4 hours ago.

rated:
Hello, does anyone have a 50% coupon for squaretrade? I would be eternally greatful! Thank you.

rated:
10BIRTHDAY is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $50, through 23.59 PT Oct 6th, 2009. After that, code is valid for 20% off through through 11.59pm PT Oct 18th, 2009

rated:
One more day for 30% off using 10BIRTHDAY, today only. Then back to 20% again until 10-18.

rated:
Has anyone ever had success trying to haggle with the sales reps over the phone? I'd like to try to get them to offer 50% off...

rated:
Autumn Sale! With 30% Off Bonus Today Only! Then good for 20% through Nov 1

Code: AUTUMN

rated:
wakemaker said: Autumn Sale! With 30% Off Bonus Today Only! Then good for 20% through Nov 1

Code: AUTUMN
New restrictions: Not valid for purchases from Amazon.com, Buy.com, Abt Electronics, Vann's Inc, and Woot.com. Wonder why they care where we buy it from?

rated:
Autumn worked for me on the 20th for 30% off on a woot item. Where's the link to the restrictions?

rated:
wakemaker said: Autumn worked for me on the 20th for 30% off on a woot item. Where's the link to the restrictions?It was in the fine print in email. I know they link from Woot and sell warranties on Amazon, so maybe they meant when purchased from those sites, and have poor wording. Something to keep an eye on.
Offer valid for warranties for items purchased from any retailer, except Amazon.com, Buy.com, Abt Electronics, Vann's Inc, and Woot.com, and to residents of the U.S. We are currently unable to sell warranties to residents of Wisconsin and Maine due to state regulatory issues. Warranty must be purchased within 90 days of item purchase date. The purchase window of warranties for Items bought on eBay is 30 days. Coupon may not be combined with any other offer. Coupon cannot be applied retroactively to past purchases and are only applicable to warranties purchased directly from the SquareTrade website.

rated:
It's back today, Tuesday, 27 October.

AUTUMN is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $50, through 23.59 PT October 27th, 2009. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11.59pm PT Nov 1st, 2009 at www.squaretrade.com. Offer valid for warranties for items purchased from any retailer, except Amazon.com, Buy.com, Abt Electronics, Vann's Inc, and Woot.com, and to residents of the U.S. We are currently unable to sell warranties to residents of Wisconsin and Maine due to state regulatory issues. Warranty must be purchased within 90 days of item purchase date. The purchase window of warranties for Items bought on eBay is 30 days. Coupon may not be combined with any other offer. Coupon cannot be applied retroactively to past purchases and are only applicable to warranties purchased directly from the SquareTrade website.

rated:
Back again, 24 hours, with the usual disclaimers:

NOVEMBER is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $50, through 23.59 PT November 3rd, 2009. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11.59pm PT Nov 8th, 2009 at www.squaretrade.com. Offer valid for warranties for items purchased from any retailer, except Amazon.com, Buy.com, Abt Electronics, Vann's Inc, and Woot.com, and to residents of the U.S. We are currently unable to sell warranties to residents of Wisconsin and Maine due to state regulatory issues. Warranty must be purchased within 90 days of item purchase date. The purchase window of warranties for Items bought on eBay is 30 days. Coupon may not be combined with any other offer. Coupon cannot be applied retroactively to past purchases and are only applicable to warranties purchased directly from the SquareTrade website.

rated:
NOVEMBER gets you 30% off today and 20% off until the 8th. This coupon dropped the day after the last one expired so hopefully we can get a predictive cycle of coupons through the holidays.

rated:
thanks for november code

rated:
Does anyone have a 50% off coupon? I'm willing to trade it for something. Just send me a PM!

rated:
is the Amazon restriction for warranties or for the code? I mean, do they no longer warranty Amazon purchases? I can't find anything about that on their site.

rated:
Prncsnyc said: is the Amazon restriction for warranties or for the code? I mean, do they no longer warranty Amazon purchases? I can't find anything about that on their site.
The restriction is on use of the code. I am guessing because they sell warranties (full price mostly) directly on Amazon and the other sites.

rated:
PRETHANK is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $50, through 23.59 PT November 10th, 2009. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11.59pm PT Nov 22nd, 2009 at www.squaretrade.com. Offer valid for warranties for items purchased from any retailer, except Amazon.com, Buy.com, Abt Electronics, Vann's Inc, and Woot.com, and to residents of the U.S. We are currently unable to sell warranties to residents of Wisconsin and Maine due to state regulatory issues. Warranty must be purchased within 90 days of item purchase date. The purchase window of warranties for Items bought on eBay is 30 days. Coupon may not be combined with any other offer. Coupon cannot be applied retroactively to past purchases and are only applicable to warranties purchased directly from the SquareTrade website.

rated:
One more day for 30% on PRETHANK code.

Valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $50, through 23.59 PT November 17th, 2009. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11.59pm PT Nov 22nd, 2009

rated:
HOLIDAYMAIL - 40% off, max $40 discount, starts midnight Nov 27th, 1st 10k uses, then 20% until Jan 10

rated:
is this Thursday night at midnight or Friday night at midnight?

rated:
mrbm1234 said: is this Thursday night at midnight or Friday night at midnight?

I would imagine 12:01 am Friday morning (aka Thursday late night).

rated:
anyone seen any restrictions on this - will it work on Amazon purchases?

rated:
emmd2001 said: anyone seen any restrictions on this - will it work on Amazon purchases?Here is a copy of the email for the BF sale. It does not have the usual small print restrictions on where purchased like normal, and specifically says 'any other store'.

rated:
Just FYI about Squaretrade warranties. I purchased the Samsung steam washer/dryer at BB with the 50% off coupon. They will only reimburse you for the $600 value of either piece and will not repair it past that point. So the $1,200 washer or dryer is NOT "replaceable" for situations like this. (big discount or coupon).

Not complaining as I understand the way they look at it...but it is important to consider. Especially when you figure just the electronic panels of sets like these are around $400-$500 for the parts.

rated:
servers down:

rated:
must've gotten in before the crash! For those wondering, the code works on Amazon purchases, and has a max discount of $40

rated:
servers up, 40% working

rated:
Thank you OP! 40% ($40 max disc) is vaild. Mine was Amazon also. Still waiting for email confirmation.

rated:
5 AM in NY and I still was able to get the 40% off! I just couldn't wait up last nite . Lucky me, it is still available!

rated:
Forget about the 1st 1,000 or was that 10,000 ??

Use code WARRANTYSANTA for 40% off on the following dates 11/27, 11/30, and 12/1

Maximum discount is $40

rated:
Does anyone know if they require the serial number for a large appliance at time of purchase of the extended warranty?

I'm asking because this morning I scored a refrigerator at Sears for a terrific price but I won't be able to pick it up until 12/2. Sears ext warranties are very high so if I could use SquareTrade and with a coupon instead that would make a huge difference. I'd love to be able to do that soon while the discounts are in the 40% range.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 123 4 581
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.