• filter:
  • 1 234588
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Post ALL request here for reports.

Specify the following: Report request with State

Need Carfax report in California
Need AutoCheck in Florida
Need Carfax/AutoCheck report in Texas

Do not post VIN, wait for PM.

These reports should be provided for free. Fatwallet does not allow people to request payment for reports.

Remember, people are doing you a favor. Return the favor by posting a hot deal you find.

Thanks to everyone who gave me red. I guess I kept you from getting green!!

Ads by Google
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I'd be grateful if someone could do a CarFax report for me in Colorado.  Thank you.

BradleyTCO (Aug. 24, 2014 @ 2:17a) |

anyone got their report,,I just paid, but nothing showing

deepdiscount (Aug. 30, 2014 @ 11:13a) |

AutoCheck/Carfax for Texas please

ericcwooten (Sep. 02, 2014 @ 5:41a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

rated:
Hi, I could use a Carfax report in NY if anyone can do one.

Thanks

rated:
Could anybody help me out too.. I have been looking for somebody to help me out. I need a CARFAX ran on a VIN #. I am willing to pay a couple of bucks (via PayPal). PLease PM me ASAP... thank you.

rated:
I need carfax report too. Can someone please get it. Please PM me.

Thank you in advance

rated:
Hey, I could use a carfax in FL if possible.

Thanks

rated:
Sorry. Double post.

rated:
I was able to get somebody to run a carfax report for me. I actually paid him a couple of bucks via paypal for their troubles... if you are interested you should try to see if they will run it for you. I actually found them on eBay (just search 'carfax reports')

rated:
gregadeeb said: I was able to get somebody to run a carfax report for me. I actually paid him a couple of bucks via paypal for their troubles... if you are interested you should try to see if they will run it for you. I actually found them on eBay (just search 'carfax reports')

yeah but I just looked those guys is are charging 3.50 each to 12.99 each and he may soon be sol and with many negs

post mail here and get them free

rated:
I gave they person $2 and they sent me a report within 5 min... nobody here was able to help me.... hope you have more luck than I did here

rated:
gregadeeb said: I gave they person $2 and they sent me a report within 5 min... nobody here was able to help me.... hope you have more luck than I did here

what are you talking about. lots of people here willing to give them FREE, why do you keep on trying to sell them..

Just leave email

rated:
Hi, I'm trying to buy a vehicle in Massachusettes.
Can someone please help me look up a VIN using "carfax"?


Thanks
Jeff

rated:
email

rated:
Hi tvstickit

Thanks for your help. My email is at schumia@hotmail.com. Again, it's for a VIN# 5NPET46CX9H405448

Jeff
tvstickit said: email

rated:
I have unlimited and I do them FREE just post email

rated:
Hi,

Would you be able to check one vin out for me? Thank you so much! WDBSK74F55F104044

Will

rated:
wchoi81@hotmail.com

rated:
drew2money said: How do you get an unlimited 1 year? I don't see that as an option. I have only seen 60 and 90 day.

I have a dealer account, its not cheap its about $800.

rated:
Joe270 said: drew2money said: How do you get an unlimited 1 year? I don't see that as an option. I have only seen 60 and 90 day.

I have a dealer account, its not cheap its about $800.


ahhh,,, WRONG.....

I do them free and my dealer account does not compute to 800 you just pulled that out of the hat

rated:
tvstickit said: Joe270 said: drew2money said: How do you get an unlimited 1 year? I don't see that as an option. I have only seen 60 and 90 day.

I have a dealer account, its not cheap its about $800.


ahhh,,, WRONG.....

I do them free and my dealer account does not compute to 800 you just pulled that out of the hat


Read before posting. Drew2Money was asking me how I got a 1 year subscription to AutoCheck. As I stated I got it by paying $800 for a dealership account which last for 12 months. My colleague and I own a dealership thats why I have dealership account.

rated:
Hi could you run: WAUKH74F86N081718
Thanks so much!
jki078@yahoo.com

rated:
Joe270 said: tvstickit said: Joe270 said: drew2money said: How do you get an unlimited 1 year? I don't see that as an option. I have only seen 60 and 90 day.

I have a dealer account, its not cheap its about $800.


ahhh,,, WRONG.....

I do them free and my dealer account does not compute to 800 you just pulled that out of the hat


Read before posting. Drew2Money was asking me how I got a 1 year subscription to AutoCheck. As I stated I got it by paying $800 for a dealership account which last for 12 months. My colleague and I own a dealership thats why I have dealership account.


oh yes I read and as I said it does not add up, by the way . I mean the 800 bucks you said? how do you get that rate? I own 8 dealerships and 2 of which are top sellers A++ in the market and cant a rate as you imply.

rated:
tvstickit said: Joe270 said: tvstickit said: Joe270 said: drew2money said: How do you get an unlimited 1 year? I don't see that as an option. I have only seen 60 and 90 day.

I have a dealer account, its not cheap its about $800.


ahhh,,, WRONG.....

I do them free and my dealer account does not compute to 800 you just pulled that out of the hat


Read before posting. Drew2Money was asking me how I got a 1 year subscription to AutoCheck. As I stated I got it by paying $800 for a dealership account which last for 12 months. My colleague and I own a dealership thats why I have dealership account.


oh yes I read and as I said it does not add up, by the way . I mean the 800 bucks you said? how do you get that rate? I own 8 dealerships and 2 of which are top sellers A++ in the market and cant a rate as you imply.


Its $65 + tax per month which is roughly $800 a year. AutoCheck/Carfax charge different rates depending on the size of the dealership and the amount of sales. Anyways this is getting waaay off topic. I was just hoping to score a coupon in exchange for a Vehicle History Report. As I'm currently in the market for a Laptop. After all this is the Online Coupon trading forum last time I checked.

rated:
yeah ok, I pay much more but as far as the coupon well if they hand out I will take them too but I will all so help do them free, if email addy is left here..

rated:
Hello,

I'd really appreciate a free VIN check. My email is jeuteneier (at) hotmail (dot) com

Very helpful.

rated:
account expired.

rated:
Hi,

I would really appreciate a carfax report for a car registered at PA. My email is zivbaum@gmail.com

Thanks!
Ziv

rated:
Hi,

I would really appreciate a carfax report for a car registered at PA. My email is zivbaum@gmail.com

Thanks!
Ziv

rated:
thanks to all

rated:
Hi,
I need to check a carfax. I am not sure to PM someone who has carfax. Could someone email me kuaj[at the raet] hotmail.com?
I will provide them with VIN and hope that someone is able to be kind and get me the report.
Thanks a lot for doing this!
Great!

rated:
Hi tvstickit,

My email is kuaj@hotmail.com. Could you please help me?
VIN:5Y2SL65877Z440000

rated:
Hi,

Would you be able to check one vin out for me? Thank you so much! 1FAFP53U06A142665

Cristian
cris10cris@hotmail.com

rated:
considering an older muscle car could you check 1FABP40E6KF166374 for me please? greypony1990@yahoo.com

if my request violates any laws or tos of this site please disregard

rated:
Could you run 3vwcp21c21m468577 (car is in SC), email is thuffman02 @ comcast. net

rated:
i need a carfax report for Iowa vin #

Thanks

rated:
rbrychckn at yahoo.com

thanks

rated:
supadupamikey at gmail dot com

thanks!

rated:
Can anyone please run one for me?

VIN# 1NXBR12E4XZ198108
mak101 at ureach dot com

many thanks in advance.

rated:
Can someone please check vin # yv1ms382462194025 and forward it to dmdog69@aol.com? Much appreciated.
Thank you,
Dominic

rated:
Could you run Auto Check report on a 2006 Nissan Armada for me?

VIN
5N1AA08A66N702586

My email is :
thatch68@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!!

Skipping 3471 Messages...
rated:
AutoCheck/Carfax for Texas please

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 234588
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014