• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows of a good free live chat feature I can use on my website? I've integrated google custom search which works well but I really need a chatroom or chatbox.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The starter package on this is $20 for the first year (up to 3 agents).
http://www.zendesk.com/product/pricing

(I consider $20 the same as free when it comes to these things)

try www.zopim.com

Here's an article that came out today that may be of some help

http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/Chatwing-Offers-Eff...

Www.stickam.com

Facebook.

hey,

I'm using comm100 on various of my website.. its free and works great..

check out chatango, useful, make sure you make your username hidden from public.

instant notification for it, when someone chat's in your private room, it sends notification to your system tray.

here is an example chat

You can use Chatwing Live Chat or shoutbox. This two are simply awesome. Try to test any of this two.

You might want to try clickdesk.

Try eAssistance Pro live chat hope this fulfill your requirement as per your need.

I agree with CHATANGO, I'm using it for my blog right now and it's great. Live and free

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.