• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Get FREE products from HP to test and keep!
I got a new printer/Android tablet combo from them last year!
Then lots of free ink for followup surveys!
They are mainly looking for people in Boise, ID, Vancouver, WA, Portland, OR, San Diego, CA and their surrounding areas right now but anyone can signup for a limited time!

Signup here: http://fms.voconline.com/UnAssignedEntityuser.fms?C7DCFE52D8D5D6...

(A beta program captures product issues and customer feedback while the product is still in development stages, in time to affect the final product before introduction. A delta program uses final products after development and focuses more on usability and customer experience within the customerís environment.)

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i hope its not a ....SCAM

This is not a scam. I got a free network/wireless printer/scanner about 8 months ago. I tested it for 3-4 months. They supplied all ink. Now the printer is mine to keep.

OP ... is that your referral link?

They are running a referral contest for people to win an iPad if they sign up people in the areas you mentioned ...

"Current Contest -

We are looking for new members in the following cities in USA -

San Diego, CA
Boise, ID
Vancouver, WA

The contest will run until 1/15/2013 and the person who refers the most NEW registrants will win an iPad with Retina Display (WiFi) 16GB white. "

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014