• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I'm looking at a Pavilion g6-2235us laptop, but would like to make sure that W7 will work on it (all the drivers are available)?

I've used a Dell for the last 8 years and love it. Is HP a quality machine?

Link to specs:
http://media.webcollage.net/rwvfp/wc/cp/9184082/module/hpeasset/_cp/products/c2n50ua/tab-b18b93ea-565e-4bd9-a4b6-cac4b4768e1f/dda3af96-9c03-4a61-8b1c-02b2c9ec94af.pdf?action=download-resource&caption=Datasheet&a=d

Thank you.

Member Summary

specs say windows 8, so windows 7 shouldn't be a problem, looks like drivers are available link

skh12 said:   specs say windows 8, so windows 7 shouldn't be a problem, looks like drivers are available link

Thank you for directing me to that link.

I still wonder....... Is HP as good as Dell? I've used MANY Dell's over the past 8 years at my place of employment and NEVER had one issue with any of them.

Thanks again.

Dell is no better than anyone else, the correct way to purchase a laptop is on specs, HP/Dell/Toshiba pretty much only make the brand badge

see if you can find the same unit in a retail store and make sure the keyboard layout is to your liking, all the HP g6-23xx will likely be in the same chassis

jimmywalt said:   skh12 said:   specs say windows 8, so windows 7 shouldn't be a problem, looks like drivers are available link

Thank you for directing me to that link.

I still wonder....... Is HP as good as Dell? I've used MANY Dell's over the past 8 years at my place of employment and NEVER had one issue with any of them.

Thanks again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014