Looking for free online fax service

Archived From: Technology
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
rated:
anyone know of some legitimate ones? its hard for me to tell which ones are.

thanks

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I have list of some service providers they might be charge but by the review they are good at there services.
RingCentral... (more)

rosstaylor (Mar. 14, 2013 @ 11:28p) |

Thumbs up for hectorish. Popfax is not only cheap, what personally I like the most is having different features and prom... (more)

JannisR (Mar. 22, 2013 @ 11:02a) |

Not free but prepaid fax service for I think 12 cents per page sent:
http://www.fax1.com/

I use this myself (outgoing fax ... (more)

Evander (Apr. 04, 2013 @ 12:49a) |



I used

http://faxzero.com/

Worked well for me but it is limited to a couple of faxes, I do need like 3 per year maximum so no issue on that end. Arrived every time with no problems and no follow up spam either.

For incoming I use onesuite for $1/month
They give you a local number

jfax

titan01 said:   anyone know of some legitimate ones? its hard for me to tell which ones are.

thanks


You need to be more specific. Sending faxes, receiving faxes, how often do you plan to use it?

There is no service that will let you send and receive unlimited free faxes.

For receiving faxes, I second http://onesuite.com/ For $1 a month with a local number it is hard to beat.

Hellofax.com

i would like one that allows me to send faxes.

maybe using it once or twice a month no more than 1-3 pages each time

Plenty of examples above already, all of them work ok and are free.

SUCKISSTAPLES said:   For incoming I use onesuite for $1/month
They give you a local number
2nd this.

I paid $12 and I have my own fax number in my area code for a year

yea I have used onesuite with good results

Thanks, needed one and you guys saved me the researching time.

If you don't need a local number K7 is another option for receiving both faxes and voice mail and it is free.

hellofax.com

I remember reading that you can get K7 and use your local google voice number to forward the fax to K7.

skibum43 said:   If you don't need a local number K7 is another option for receiving both faxes and voice mail and it is free.You have to use the K7 once every 30 days or you lose it.

After 4 times of doing this I said f'it and paid $12 to onesuite

titan01 said:   anyone know of some legitimate ones? its hard for me to tell which ones are.

thanks


I use www.popfax.com, it is not expansive compare with the other Online Fax Providers, and you can can try it for free for a couple of days and see how it works

forbin4040 said:   skibum43 said:   If you don't need a local number K7 is another option for receiving both faxes and voice mail and it is free.You have to use the K7 once every 30 days or you lose it.

After 4 times of doing this I said f'it and paid $12 to onesuite
I use K7 and get a free weekly fax from here Junk fax, but it keeps K7 open

thanks guys!

ellory said:   forbin4040 said:   skibum43 said:   If you don't need a local number K7 is another option for receiving both faxes and voice mail and it is free.You have to use the K7 once every 30 days or you lose it.

After 4 times of doing this I said f'it and paid $12 to onesuite
I use K7 and get a free weekly fax from here Junk fax, but it keeps K7 open


Wow! this beats calling self to maintain accnt. thanks

I have list of some service providers they might be charge but by the review they are good at there services.
RingCentral Fax
eXtremeFax
Nextiva Fax
MetroFax
efax
MyFax

Thumbs up for hectorish. Popfax is not only cheap, what personally I like the most is having different features and promos. It's like... for example, they have an app for mobile phones, so you can fax from anywhere and also they have clear and understandable instructions on anything, so you won't get lost in it)

Not free but prepaid fax service for I think 12 cents per page sent:
http://www.fax1.com/

I use this myself (outgoing fax only) and highly recommend it and there is a free trial where they give you $1 worth of credit to use. "Pay as you go" fax, I put $10 into my account May of 2012 and as far as I can tell it doesn't expire. I just sent a fax a week or 2 ago



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014