what is better - nook or nexus 7

Archived From: Technology
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I was just able to get a nook 7" tablet on clearance from a store for $89 and I was thinking of rooting it. But I also like the Nexus 7 16GB. I would mostly use the tablet for browsing the internet, some light gaming, and some reading. Which one would be better for me considering the above needs.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I would consider the Nexus superior to a rooted nook.

I second that opinion from forbin4040. I looked at the Nook, the Kindle Fire HD, and the Nexus 7 before Christmas. The Nexus 7 won out and I got in on one of the hot deals for the 32GB version. Extremely happy and satisfied that I chose the Nexus 7! Awesome screen, resolution, performance, speed, etc. I do web surfing/browsing, reading with the Kindle app or Google Books, light gaming, and listen to music. My friends are often jealous when I show up with mu Nexus tab!

Take Nook for better battery and better reading. Battery backup matters when you're using the tablet for extended hours of reading and web browsing. You simply cant compare Nook and Nexus on performance.

I have the Nexus 7 and love it.

Nexus 7 is better.

Well, I bought the Nexus 7 and I am very happy with it. Web browsing is great the 7 inch form factor works for me.

definitely the nexus... i've been using it for half a year now and it's amazing

Nexus 7 here as well. go for it!

Love my nexus 7. I use plex to stream movies and it works well.

Most people love Nexus 7. It really serves its purpose to every user.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014