• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Along with so many others, I bought the iSpot hotspot and ran a small series of changes to it using a friends apple machine, been using it for like two years now, maybe more, it's been sweet. But tonight, for whatever reason, it turned off, and when I turned it back on it is now saying I cannot use it unless I'm using apple products, which I am not doing and have no intention of doing.

Can you plz point me to the thread detailing how to make the change so I can use this as hotspot for any machine?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Member Summary

i just configured mine a few months ago....you now need an ipad 1 or iphone 2/3 to activate it for use with other non apple devices..then direct it to that website to unlock for use with other devices

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014