• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
In Your Opinion What is the Best Low Cost Android Tablet with Google Play?
I had gotten a Le Pan S at Christmas and it is decent however the prices on those are up to $180-200.
I am looking for a tablet with Google Play for around $100? Any ideas?

Member Summary

I want to be honest with you.... I don't know wether you can get a good cheaper tablet under $100.... but you are having an option of coby Kyros 7-Inch Android 2.34 GB Internet Touchscreen Tablet- MID7012-4G (Black) under $100, but wether you would be happy with that or not? Can't say….

Maybe you can get a Chinese brand tablet under $100.... Ainol, Pipo or other i am not sure

How long can you wait? Back-to-school sales in August you might be able to find a Nexus 7 16GB for under $130. I know that's more than you said, but this way you are sure to get Android updates when they are released, has Google play, and has a solid build. Plus the resale value will be better than a no-name tablet with some off-brand name on it. If you can wait until Christmas sales, you might do much better, like about $100 for a Nexus 7 16GB.

Mate please don't go for the cheap stuffs, because Tablet is something really involved with the present technology, so once you decide to stick with a stuff you should consider for the best.

Yeah Nexus 7 is the best tablet

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014