^%^#%*&@ Wireless Mice!

Archived From: Technology
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I give up, I've tried most of them, Logitech, Microsoft, at least 12 different mice. They always start out great and then they go crazy and stop working properly. From now on corded mice for me, they work properly until the cord wears out then they don't work anymore. My M510 just started going crazy, latest drivers, ya da ya da. I think hey, it's windows 8. So I hook up an old M100 wired mouse and it works great. Same with wireless keyboards, they always fail eventually. On a desktop there is no need for a wireless mouse or keyboard.

Anyone, best 5 button wired mouse for the money, I need my forward and back buttons.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Maybe a G400? I just ordered a Black E-3lue E-Blue Cobra EMS109BK from eBay for $10.95 shipped open box. Reviews on that mouse are very good.

Nice, I may get that one too. Thanks!

You didn't define what "crazy" and "working properly" means. I'll go with user error for now.

RushnRockt said:   You didn't define what "crazy" and "working properly" means. I'll go with user error for now.

I've been using wireless keyboards and mice for years. Other than having to replace batteries when they start acting weird / not working I've never had a problem. I've got 3 at work (one for my main PC and two that I use on customer machines) and one on my home PC. I won't go back to wired unless someone makes me.

Of course, everyone has their own opinion on this stuff and just because I like wireless doesn't mean anyone else has to.

clearanceman said:   Nice, I may get that one too. Thanks!

also have this one, it's a bit larger than usual
http://www.amazon.com/Kensington-Pro-Full-Size-Mouse-K72369US/dp...

RushnRockt said:   You didn't define what "crazy" and "working properly" means. I'll go with user error for now.

Yeah, you're right, I don't know how to use a mouse.

lordoffire said:   clearanceman said:   Nice, I may get that one too. Thanks!

Thanks, I think I'll see how this one goes when it arrives and if I like it maybe buy another for my oldest son. The price is dirt cheap and it's one of the highest rated mice on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-E-3lue-E-Blue-EMS109BK-Gaming/dp/B00...

lordoffire said:   clearanceman said:   Nice, I may get that one too. Thanks!

And this one. Lots of nice choices in wired mice.

http://www.amazon.com/Mazer-2500DPI-Optical-Black-Gray-EMS140/dp...

clearanceman said:   RushnRockt said:   You didn't define what "crazy" and "working properly" means. I'll go with user error for now.

While that is also a possibility, you certainly do not know how to describe an issue.

RushnRockt said:   clearanceman said:   RushnRockt said:   You didn't define what "crazy" and "working properly" means. I'll go with user error for now.

While that is also a possibility, you certainly do not know how to describe an issue.
Why should he? He wasn't asking for help with that issue. He was asking for recommendations on a wired mouse.

Have you tried a Bluetooth mouse? WHAT IF you have tons of RF issues at your location?

comprx said:   RushnRockt said:   clearanceman said:   RushnRockt said:   You didn't define what "crazy" and "working properly" means. I'll go with user error for now.

Why should he? He wasn't asking for help with that issue. He was asking for recommendations on a wired mouse.

I'll let you think that one over

RushnRockt said:   clearanceman said:   RushnRockt said:   You didn't define what "crazy" and "working properly" means. I'll go with user error for now.

You certainly don't know how to contribute to this topic.

Got the Black E-3lue E-Blue Cobra EMS109BK. It's outstanding. I ordered two more from Amazon for the kids at $7.95 each from Hong Kong. Shipping takes a couple weeks. But this is an excellent mouse, smooth and precise. And dirt cheap.

I avoid them, as batteries add to the cost and inconvenience. Plus when troubleshooting issues sometimes wireless devices don't always help the situation as they don't always work in the bios, or safe modes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014