• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Ormus said: I wish more people would take some time and read this stuff...I am having memories of the situation a few weeks/months back.True enough. But it also seems like the activity in this forum is way down. Not sure if its because the Help Guides we've all put together are really making a difference - or if its just that there are fewer hits

rated:
ellory said: Ormus said: I wish more people would take some time and read this stuff...I am having memories of the situation a few weeks/months back.True enough. But it also seems like the activity in this forum is way down. Not sure if its because the Help Guides we've all put together are really making a difference - or if its just that there are fewer hits

rated:
nice//

rated:
Post to prevent archiving

rated:
ellory said: Post to prevent archiving

rated:
good, I would ask for kind help from experts here:

The topic "Visa downgrades XP" seems to be a Hot Topic, could you please post some hints for our freshman, thanks.

rated:
neuist said: good, I would ask for kind help from experts here:

The topic "Visa downgrades XP" seems to be a Hot Topic, could you please post some hints for our freshman, thanks.
yeah, don't do it. Seriously, Vista does beat XP, especially if it came pre-installed. Takes some getting used to, but it's well worth it for the added features. Yes, XP does run faster *in some cases*, and there are a very few programs that will run ONLY on XP, but IMHO those are few and far between.

Frankly, if you need "help" downgrading from Vista to XP, you shouldn't be doing it.

rated:
HotStuff2 said: neuist said: good, I would ask for kind help from experts here:

yeah, don't do it. Seriously, Vista does beat XP, especially if it came pre-installed. Takes some getting used to, but it's well worth it for the added features. Yes, XP does run faster *in some cases*, and there are a very few programs that will run ONLY on XP, but IMHO those are few and far between.

Frankly, if you need "help" downgrading from Vista to XP, you shouldn't be doing it.
Of course at my company, 'few and far between' programs are the exact ones we need to run our business. Mostly proprietary stuff.

rated:
Post to prevent archiving

rated:
you can search this forum by google search.

rated:
Not much activity lately, but I'll BUMP to prevent Archiving.

rated:
We have set this topic to NOT archive.

rated:
how much posting i can do in one day ?

rated:
DrummerJoe said:   good idea. most posters are posting the most basic information when asking for help, makes it hard to respond efficiently

Yes,it will clarify the status of the request seeker.

rated:
WHY IS THIS NOT A STICKY?

rated:
Sounds familiar

rated:
carsonluca said:   Really this could be so informative.Please share some more details.
the time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things.

rated:
very nice thread

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014