• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
really amazing work.thanks a lot.

rated:
This thread doesn't get much action anymore... thought I'd add a useless post for fun.

rated:
I deleted all my pictures on a hard drive (by mistake) I kept the drive for the last 5 years hoping to figure out a way to recover those files. put it in a working computer and tried a couple picture recovery softwares but no luck. Can somebody plz recommend the best data recovery software (prefer a photo recovery software) available in the market. will appreciate any help.

thanks in advance.

rated:
jackcrawfish said: This thread doesn't get much action anymore... thought I'd add a useless post for fun.

let's start the action again, what's the bestest security & anti-virus software - AVG, Zone Alarm, Norton etc.?

rated:
I like Vipre, by Sunbelt Software for active protection.

For secondary scanning, Malwarebytes AntiMalware.

rated:
footn200 said: Please see the QuickSummary below and visit these discussions for excellent info!

The official external ENCLOSURE thread by kknd1967

Looks like the ENCLOSURE thread is totally out of date. No one update it for 2 years already and moved to achieve. The recommend enclosure are out of date. With e-SATA and USB 3.0, a lot of information is not relevant anymore. Should just remove the link to that thread.

rated:
If your computer gets slow when you are online check your browser for PlugIns & turn them off. There are quite a few that are not necessary & search your computer for updates when you are online, using your precious HD time.

rated:
I'm still like to use norton to protect my computer.But it's get more expensive recently.I just want to change it.

rated:
handyguy said:   If your computer gets slow when you are online check your browser for PlugIns & turn them off. There are quite a few that are not necessary & search your computer for updates when you are online, using your precious HD time.Thanks for the tip - I'll try it. My computer crawls in the morning, and then works fine for awhile. Later in the day, it occasionally slows to a crawl. I wondered if the stop and go was being caused by programs auto updating.

rated:
i agree with you ...

rated:
Very useful information on here!

rated:
I m using net protector due to heavy use of internet and its good not any single complaint for any of virus or lower performance of my pc.

rated:
great information..

rated:
Should not open new topic threads ?

rated:
Very helpful. The adware part was good thanks OP.

rated:
Hello,
Thanks for this useful and fantastic Forum. this is useful for every person.
Thanks for your thought.

rated:
thanks op

rated:
Combo fix works really well too!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014