• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
How can I post an ad in Craigslist that will post to ALL of craigslist?

I want to post a for sale ad, and have it post to every city/state.

Thanks

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

CL is for local listing.

I know its supposed to be local, but I saw a way to post to
all of CL a few years ago, but can't remember.

A few years ago? They probably have squashed it due to all the scams. CL even says offers to ship are 100% fraudulent.

wolfsmane said: How can I post an ad in Craigslist that will post to ALL of craigslist?

I want to post a for sale ad, and have it post to every city/state.

Thanks

That's not going to happen. Imagine if 100 people wanted to do that. It would flood CL with too much
spam and cause havoc with the readers.

In fact CL has a routine in its software that watches and you can't even post in two localles.

Andre

Now if you post on CL you get results from other cities too.

handyguy said: Now if you post on CL you get results from other cities too.Only if the search returns too few values.

the golden rule

if the item has value, and can ship - eBay
if the item has value, and cannot ship - CraigsList
if the item has little value - garage sale

andre1000That's not going to happen. Imagine if 10 said: 0 people wanted to do that. It would flood CL with too much
spam and cause havoc with the readers.

In fact CL has a routine in its software that watches and you can't even post in two localles.

Andre

Unless you change the wording of your add a bit.

Not that I'd know anything about that........ LOL!!!!

Craigslist should just give members a feedback readout infrastructure similar to other online merchant sites and encourage people to ship. Accountability works!

Craigslist should just give members a feedback readout infrastructure similar to other online merchant sites and encourage people to ship. Accountability works!

AutosurplusKY said: Craigslist should just give members a feedback readout infrastructure similar to other online merchant sites and encourage people to ship. Accountability works!

Since eb*y owns a good chunk of craigs, there's no reason for them to rebuild the wheel.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014