In addition to the recent 100 Free Citibank Points in this thread

Login to Citibank ThankYou network at:
https://www.thankyou.com/promotionalCodePage.jspx

Click on 'My Account' tab and click 'Enter Promotional Code'

and enter this code

DPR1CDW408WK

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I noticed today that my 100 point bonus disappeared for both of the 100 point codes. Anyone else notice that? They are n... (more)

dolmar (Jul. 04, 2008 @ 8:58p) |

Mine are still there, but under my "Credit Card" account, rather than my Thank you Network Account.

Under "Filter By," pi... (more)

lilandi (Jul. 04, 2008 @ 9:04p) |

LOL you are right except for me they both show up under Banking Thank You points.

dolmar (Jul. 04, 2008 @ 9:08p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Easy as pie. Thanks!

Thanks, any clue where these are coming from? Any perceived potential for "banning due to abuse" for use of these, a la infamous Staples coupon issues of old?

Thanks OP. Worked like a charm.

Thanks a bunch!!!

thanks!!

this comes in handy since my 5 bonus points on gas/grocery/drug dropped to 3 now dropped to double points per dollar

Thanx squid3!

Thanks, squid3!

WooHoo. Thank you.

Nice. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP. Great find.

TY op

Thanks, In.

Thank you
This time it worked for me

ty

Thanks OP

thanks OP! This one worked for me!

Free points! Easy as pie. Thanks OP!

"You have previously received bonus points for this promotional code".
I did the last one but I know I didn't do this one, anyone else do the last one and also get this one?

eh82 said: "You have previously received bonus points for this promotional code".
I did the last one but I know I didn't do this one, anyone else do the last one and also get this one?

I have done both, got both.

nice

Worked great, Thanks!

Kewl. Another easy 100 ThankYou points.

I got the same message, but it's OK 'cause the points have been added anyway.

Thanks, OP!

eh82 said: "You have previously received bonus points for this promotional code".

I did the last one, I got the "You have previously received bonus points for this promotional code." message, but I saw my points go up 100 points for this code as well.

I got both. Thank you!

thank you!

I did the last one (and received the message but got the points anyway) - I also did this one, received the same message, but still got the points. Did you check to see if your balance increased or check your history? You'll probably see the points anyway.

I did both successfully

sweet thanks =D

thanks op

Thanks OP

thanks worked great

Sweetness -- 200 pts. Thanks!

thank you very much!!

I have done both!!! Sweet....

I got the same error message. I've hardly used my card so I can't think of where I'd have already received this offer. Ohwell.

thank you

This is great! Thanks OP!

Skipping 40 Messages...
lilandi said: dolmar said: I noticed today that my 100 point bonus disappeared for both of the 100 point codes. Anyone else notice that? They are no longer showing on my June statement nor on my May or July statement.

I guess Citi figured out these promo codes were leaked too away everyone points.

Mine are still there, but under my "Credit Card" account, rather than my Thank you Network Account.

Under "Filter By," pick your Credit card account rather than your Thank you network account (Statements).

LOL you are right except for me they both show up under Banking Thank You points.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014