• filter:
  • 156 7 89
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
wendypearly said:   Hey guys? where did you get an idea about those promo's ? Online?

I find them at mycheapvegas.com it was posted here a while back

rated:
Bigdeal100 said:   One app that I like for last minute Las Vegas deals is the hoteltonight app. Deeply discounted rooms at last minute and unlike Hotwire and Priceline you know which hotel you are getting. Here is the code set up for me to give out for you to get a $25 credit to use whenever you want. I don't believe there is a expiration date. Promo code: ctorrance

The app is on iPhone,iPad and android devices. Go to hoteltonight.com for more info or go to the app store or android marketplace. A lot of other cities are on there now compared to even a few months ago. As of tonight 6/22 they have hard rock for $45 and with 25 bucks off with the promo code ctorrance it is only 20 bucks. Crazy


I have been using Travel Vegas for coupons when in Vegas. I don't think they have hotel deals but looks like everything else.

link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/travelvegas-las-vegas-deals/id521...

rated:
1) Venetian - FROM $109
2) JULY PREMIUM SOCIAL
3) EVJYPFB
4) Now - Sept. 9th
5) Must book before 7/18/2012
6) ----
7) http://www.venetian.com/Las-Vegas-Packages/Las-Vegas-Suite-Packa...
8) When you book before July 18, 2012, you’ll also receive a complimentary Passaporto di Carnevale, a booklet with special offers on cocktails, dining and entertainment. Book your incredible stay today!

rated:
anyone with any hotel deals I will be going to vegas sept 5th to the 8th will need two rooms!

email me at dterp55@yahoo.com

rated:
Vdara
Book your Labor Day weekend escape by September 3 and receive:

25% Off Room Rates
Complimentary View Upgrade
25% Off Spa Services at Spa & Salon Vdara
2-for-1 Drinks at Bar Vdara
Travel by October 31.

promo code VRLD12D

rated:
MGM Resorts
Promotion runs September 13 through June 29th 2013.
Booking Code: ZFBWL12. Offer expires October 11, 2012
Receive UP TO $100 in Food and Beverage Credit to spend at countless restaurants and lounges in our collection! 2 night stay required.

There is actually a pricing mistake when you book some weekend nights for the Signature/Aria (they are not visible on the calendar). If you are interested in finding out which weekends, PM me.

rated:
I think you can list the specifics of what you are calling a pricing mistake. I don't believe its a mistake. Bellagio calendar works similarly, where if you book 1 day you get a larger price per day than if you book 3 or more. Weekends are usually more, but again of you book 3 days or more the price can come down significantly.

At the bellagio this summer rates were showing 179 but when I started on a thursday it would drop to 99 per day for some weekends

rated:
clevekdi1 said:   I think you can list the specifics of what you are calling a pricing mistake. I don't believe its a mistake. Bellagio calendar works similarly, where if you book 1 day you get a larger price per day than if you book 3 or more. Weekends are usually more, but again of you book 3 days or more the price can come down significantly.

At the bellagio this summer rates were showing 179 but when I started on a thursday it would drop to 99 per day for some weekends


Lolol. And this is why many of us no longer post price mistakes. Let me venture a guess you called them to check if it was a mistake or not?

rated:
No..... your venture is incorrect. I wouldn't call. What I said was from experience. I go to vegas twice a year and look daily for deals. Although, I have seen price mistakes in the past, this specific one does not seem like one. Many vegas hotels that have switched to the Resort Fee will discount weekends if you are staying multiple days beginning with a weds or thurs. You found a good deal for some days, great....it's not a secret or a mistake though.

rated:
clevekdi1 said:   No..... your venture is incorrect. I wouldn't call. What I said was from experience. I go to vegas twice a year and look daily for deals. Although, I have seen price mistakes in the past, this specific one does not seem like one. Many vegas hotels that have switched to the Resort Fee will discount weekends if you are staying multiple days beginning with a weds or thurs. You found a good deal for some days, great....it's not a secret or a mistake though.

Show me one weekend (ANY weekend) at your mentioned Bellagio where they do this. There isn't a single Hotel that is going to give you two weekend nights that normally retail for $350 for $70 just because you check in on a Thursday (the Thursday you can cancel BTW, and still keep the $70 rate for the weekend). Doesn't happen unless there is a glitch.

You show me any weekend at the Bellagio (where you say they do it all the time), and I will eat my words (which would make me happy BTW, because I go to Vegas way more than you do).

rated:
1) Bellagio
2) From $139
3) BWGBE1
4) Nov14th, 2012 thru Feb14, 2013
5) Book by Feb 13, 2013
6) For everyone
7) LINK_TO_PROMO
8) Save up to 20% off best rates plus "O" discount

rated:
I need a room on the Strip This Saturday and Cant find anything reasonable...I want to be close to Bally's but am willing to go down towards luxor and up a bit...want to spend less than 140...Help

rated:
1) Mandalay Bay or The Hotel as low as $56
2) 15% on Deluxe room at Mandalay Bay or The suite at The Hotel.
3) P9SU15
4) Oct. 24, 2012 - May 29, 2013
5) Expires on May 29, 2013
6) For everyone
7) Mandalay Bay or The Hotel
8) $25 resort fee is required


1) Mandalay Bay or The Hotel as low as $76
2) 20% on Spa suite at Mandalay Bay or V suite at The Hotel.
3) P9SU20
4) Oct. 24, 2012 - May 29, 2013
5) Expires on May 29, 2013
6) For everyone
7) Mandalay Bay or The Hotel
8) $25 resort fee is required

rated:
Website issues

rated:
Website issues

rated:
Targeted promotion
1) LVH - Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
2) Vegas in November Baby - 72 hour sale
3) multiple - see #8 below, call 800-457-3307 8am-9pm PST
4) Nov 1 - 30, 2012
5) Oct 28 9pm PST
6) YOU MUST QUALIFY FOR THIS OFFER IN THE LVH - LAS VEGAS HOTEL & CASINO PLAYER TRACKING SYSTEM IN ORDER TO REDEEM
7) http://clients.braintrustlv.com/LVH/eBlasts/images_1027/content....
8) Z1NOV12: $59 for 2 nights +$10 free slot play; Z2NOV12: $79 for 3 nights +$20 free slot play; Z3NOV12: $99 for 4 nights +$30 free slot play. All promotions also include $100 in Dining Deals

Yes the LVH is something of a dump, away from the strip, but the price is tough to resist - particularly if it can be had over a weekend...

rated:
1) Aria, Vdara, Mirage
2) $100 shopping credit at Crystals and exclusive rates at 30% off
3) ZCRW12W
4) Book by November 13th
5) February 3rd
6) For everyone
7) https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=930&ho...
8) There is a mandatory resort fee

rated:
The deals have either dried up or else members are being lazy D: I need to find a room at south end of the strip in April. I will look for some deals post something. Wish me leuck...

rated:
As part of CyberMonday, I found some decent 25% off rates for MGM here:
Link from SmarterVegas.com

I booked a 675 square foot executive queen suite on a Thursday-Sunday (3 nights) in June 2013 for $309 plus tax.

Rates are good until 12/9.

rated:
Signature MGM Grand Hotel by Jet Luxury 50-70% Off
Winter Sale
No promotion code needed/ lowest rates available.
December - January
4 star JR. Suites with Balcony/ Jacuzzi/ Luxury Kitchen/ Flat screens/ Strip or Mountain Views
$59 Weekday/ $89 Weekend. ($69 weekday/ $99 weekend in January 2013) Save 60%.
Subject to availability.

Special New Years Rate of $179 for a limited time - Through Hotel direct, these rooms start at $300, save 60%. (Booking date expires this Sunday December 16th.)
Jet offers the same exact rooms as the hotel's, with the same amenities, check in, check out procedures and daily housekeeping. Only the price is different.

Click here for more: Jet Luxury Resorts

rated:
VDARA HOTEL LAS VEGAS by Jet Luxury
Rates 30-45% off
Suites through hotel $99/ night, with Jet $69/ night weekday
Suites through hotel $149/ night, with Jet $99/ night weekend.
RATES GOOD THROUGH DECEMBER. (Rates 25% Off all other times.)

All amenities, check-in, check-out procedures and daily housekeeping the same as booking through hotel direct. Only the price is different.

Click here for more: Jet Luxury Resorts

rated:
mcornwell said:   As part of CyberMonday, I found some decent 25% off rates for MGM here:
Link from SmarterVegas.com

I booked a 675 square foot executive queen suite on a Thursday-Sunday (3 nights) in June 2013 for $309 plus tax.

Rates are good until 12/9.


Those rates are still working. Pretty decent rates but resort fees addtl.

Rob

rated:
thankyou

rated:
Promotion I saw in the LA Times:

1. Aria Resort
2. Farther Out Savings Offer - Save up to 25%
3. ARBFOD - But just use the direct link below
4. Can book rooms until Nov 30, 2013
5. Must book by Jan 31, 2013
6. For all
7. https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=930&ho...

I checked it out. The rates were very good. Much lower than any of the online travel booking sites. (In some cases as low as $82/night)

Note: "A daily resort fee of $25 plus tax will be added to your room account, which includes select hotel amenities."

rated:
LArugby said:   Promotion I saw in the LA Times:

1. Aria Resort
2. Farther Out Savings Offer - Save up to 25%
3. ARBFOD - But just use the direct link below
4. Can book rooms until Nov 30, 2013
5. Must book by Jan 31, 2013
6. For all
7. https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=930&ho...

I checked it out. The rates were very good. Much lower than any of the online travel booking sites. (In some cases as low as $82/night)

Note: "A daily resort fee of $25 plus tax will be added to your room account, which includes select hotel amenities."


This worked. Great deal, thank you.

rated:
New Las Vegas Deal from Amazon Deals. Expires on 1/16.

BlueChipVegas - MGM Signature - Sweet package deal here. You get the Jr suite and a "Las Vegas VIP Party Package" which includes bottle of Vodka and club passes. Just the "VIP Party Package" is sold for $199 on the hotel site. You can get the Suite for 2 days and the VIP package for $199 Sun-Thu. Or $329 Any day.

Rooms cost about $210(I checked a weekend). So the savings is $90-$200.

Here is the link to the VIP Package: Click For Details

Here is the hotel site: BlueChipVegas

Here are the offer details below:

1. Blue Chip Vegas - Part of MGM
2. Amazon Deal - See link below
3. No code needed
4. 6 Days left to order
5. Stay before Dec 2013
6. For all
7. Here is the link: http://local.amazon.com/san-francisco/B008OXYLQ4

rated:
Just play myVEGAS and get free buffets!

rated:
As long as I avoid Blackjack, they hit 21 WAY often whenever I go all in, hmmmmm.

rated:
Hotel room
Nights: 2 ($221.88 AVG/night) $443.76
Sale - 20% off -$88.75
Nights: 2 ($177.51 AVG/night) $355.01
Price Assurance Free
Taxes and fees $45.09
Amount due at booking ($) $400.10


Arriving: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1 Guest
Departing: Mon Mar 18, 2013
1 Deluxe Room 2 nights $284.00
Taxes: $34.08
Total: $318.08
Deposit Due: $228.48

rated:
Same BAT station different link and codes WHAT A CROCK... LOL.... Mandalay Bay...

rated:
If anybody can use this code Save up to 25% off (code PNR13F) on this link (https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?host=hotel... Let me know.. The 25% off code sent by Mandalay is more expensive with the 25% off on their link than the 15% off on the link I posted..

Book Now or call Mandalay Bay Room Reservations at 877.632.7800 and ask for offer code PNR13F.

Promotion Runs
March 5, 2013 - November 30, 2013

Offer Expires
November 30, 2013

rated:
You get abetter deal using this 20% OFF CODE

Fall Perfection

Welcome Resortists.

Book a room and receive up to 20% off room rates with:
* $300 Saving Booklet for THEshoppes at Mandalay Place
* Complimentary Admission to Foundation Room at House of Blues from 5pm-10pm
* Buy One Spa Treatment, Get the Second Treatment at 50% off
* Buy One Breakfast at Crossroads at House of Blues, Get the Second Breakfast at 50% off
* $2 Off Admission to Shark reef Aquarium

Book Now or call Mandalay Bay Room Reservations at 877.632.7800 and ask for offer code P10FPEM.

Promotion Runs

March 5, 2013 - May 29, 2013

rated:
Heres the Best deal going on now IMO

Book now and recieve: Code: R105911 ( You get the resort fee back of 50.00 LOL)

https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?host=promo...

• 20% off NEW Rooms
• $50 Resort credit per stay

Best Rates Guaranteed. Book Now.

Promotion Runs
March 7, 2013 - December 30, 2013

Offer Expires
March 15, 201

rated:
1) Mirage Hotel & Casino
2) Promotion Name: 15% off Room Rates plus a $75 Food and Beverage Credit
3) Promotion Code: ZFBM13A
4) Dates Valid: May 9, 2013 - December 28, 2013
5) Offer Expires: April 9, 2013
6) Available for all but requires a credit card upon check-in
7) Link: https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=160&ho...
8) Offer requires a two night minimum stay, based on availability. A daily resort fee will be added to your room account, which includes select hotel amenities. Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check in. Offers are subject to availability; blackout dates apply, and are not available to groups or persons attending meetings or conventions. Not available for existing or consecutive reservations. Early departures will not be refunded. This offer is non-transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, excluding rate promotions. A valid credit card must be presented upon check-in and you will be required to charge the food & beverage credit to your room for redemption. The Food & Beverage credit is valid at participating outlets only and excludes gratuity. Unused food & beverage credit will not be refunded and has no cash value. Any additional charges will be the responsibly of the guest at check out and will be applied to the credit card on file. Management reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at its discretion without prior notice. Book online or call 855-788-6770 to redeem this offer.

rated:
Is it for Mirage or MGM Grand? When I follow the link and use the code it the photo looks like MGM Grand. It doesn't really say Mirage anywhere. Thanks for helping me figure this out.

rated:
It looks like the Mirage to me...

rated:
MGM does have $75 F & B credit. Code:

ZFBM13W

http://www.vegashotelhunt.com

rated:
Dont stay in the West End of the MGM FYI....

rated:
MissPretty69 said:   Bigdeal100 said:   One app that I like for last minute Las Vegas deals is the hoteltonight app. Deeply discounted rooms at last minute and unlike Hotwire and Priceline you know which hotel you are getting. Here is the code set up for me to give out for you to get a $25 credit to use whenever you want. I don't believe there is a expiration date. Promo code: ctorrance

The app is on iPhone,iPad and android devices. Go to hoteltonight.com for more info or go to the app store or android marketplace. A lot of other cities are on there now compared to even a few months ago. As of tonight 6/22 they have hard rock for $45 and with 25 bucks off with the promo code ctorrance it is only 20 bucks. Crazy


I have been using Travel Vegas for coupons when in Vegas. I don't think they have hotel deals but looks like everything else.

link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/travelvegas-las-vegas-deals/id521...

Thanks alot.
I am going to Vegas for a week starting April 15. Never been and plan on staying with family.
I just want to know more discount sites other than the basic Travelocity Expedia etc they can recommend for tours and shows.

rated:
1) ARIA
2) ARIA's April Exclusive Offer(rates from $99,PLUS 2 Complimentary Buffets per Stay!)
3) ARAPRILRF
4) April 11, 2013 - September 29, 2013
5) Expires 4/22/2013
6) for all
7) https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?host=offer...
8) ARIA's April Exclusive Offer

Let the Awe of ARIA Seduce You.

Book your next stay at ARIA and receive deluxe rates from $99, a 30% discount on suites, PLUS Two Complimentary Buffets per Stay!

Experience ARIA Resort & Casino, a refreshingly luxurious resort experience filled with award-winning dining, exhilarating nightlife, the acrobatic spectacular Zarkana by Cirque du Soleil, technologically advanced rooms and suites, an inspiring modern art collection, and world-class shopping at Crystals.

To make your reservation, book online or please contact ARIA Room Reservations at 866.359.7757 and mention offer code ARAPRILRF.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.