• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Wow, those are nice for Hotel 32!
Wish they would come back for 2013.

rated:
Yes that would be nice!!

rated:
If you are interested in staying at the Venetian, heres a special they are now offering

Text

rated:
did you just link us to the Venetian main site?

rated:
1) Aria, Vdara, THEHotel, Bellagio, MGM Grand Signature (possibly other MGM owned hotels)
2) Best Resorts. Best Rewards.
3) MRC1RC
4) June 24 2013 - August 29 2013
5) July 31, 2013
6) for all
7) Aria https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?host=offer...
Signature https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?host=offer...
Vdara https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=938&ho...
THEHotel https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?host=offer...
Bellagio https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=190&ho...
8) 20% off room rates and $150 (or $200 for Aria and Bellagio) resort credit.

rated:
Vdara Hotel & Spa Summer 2013

Book your next luxurious escape at Vdara and receive 30% off Suite rates OR 25% off Deluxe Rates*!

To make your reservation, book online or please contact Vdara Room Reservations at 866.745.7767 and mention offer code VRSM13.

Promotion Runs

June 28, 2013 - September 30, 2013

Offer Expires

July 4, 2013
https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=938&host=offer&code=VRSM13

rated:
Vdara Hotel & Spa Summer 2013

Book your next luxurious escape at Vdara and receive 30% off Suite rates OR 25% off Deluxe Rates*!

To make your reservation, book online or please contact Vdara Room Reservations at 866.745.7767 and mention offer code VRSM13.

Promotion Runs

June 28, 2013 - September 30, 2013

Offer Expires

July 4, 2013

rated:
1. Monte Carlo
2. $100 Resort Credit + 2 Mirage Robes
3. HOLIDAY10
4. Valid: November 21, 2010 - December 24, 2010
5. Expires December 24, 2010
6. For all.
7. Text
8. Rates starting at $79. Two night minimum stay required. Reservations are subject to a resort fee of $15 plus 12% hotel tax per night. $100 resort credit will be applied to room charges only upon check-out.

rated:
2010?

sgtraveluk said:   1. Monte Carlo
3. HOLIDAY10
6. For all.
7. Text
8. Rates starting at $79. Two night minimum stay required. Reservations are subject to a resort fee of $15 plus 12% hotel tax per night. $100 resort credit will be applied to room charges only upon check-out.

rated:
mcornwell said:   2010?

sgtraveluk said:   1. Monte Carlo
3. HOLIDAY10
6. For all.
7. Text

Back to the Future. Lets go back to a time where hotels did not rip us off with resort fees

rated:
Vdara Hotel & Spa - Las Vegas E-Alert

The summer just got hotter with Suites from $99 per night!

Book by July 16

Travel by August 31

or call 866.745.7767 and
mention promo code VRSHD7.

rated:
1) Golden Nugget
2) Special Summer Savings
3) GOLD3Q13
4) July 1 - September 30, 2013
5) September 30, 2013
6) Everybody seems to be eligible
7) Link to the deal!
8) Promotion Details: Looks to be a list of different discounts being run during the promotion (drinks, food, spa)

Hope this can help some of you out! We are going in a couple of weeks and four nights tapped out at $169.50 after taxes and all.

rated:
Found 2 great daily buffet deals at www.mycheapvegas.com

Aria using code: ARAUG13
Mirage using code: MIREPEMB

rated:
Subscribing

rated:
does anyone know how to get a great deal around New Years? Thinking of going Dec 30th till Jan 2nd and dont want to pay $200 plus a night. I have never paid near that there.

rated:
shortstopguy12 said:   does anyone know how to get a great deal around New Years? Thinking of going Dec 30th till Jan 2nd and dont want to pay $200 plus a night. I have never paid near that there.
  Most of the decent strip hotels are not cheap for new years eve. If I see anything Ill post it. This board looks pretty dead with nobody posting much of anything. 

Rob

rated:
robertw477 said:   
shortstopguy12 said:   does anyone know how to get a great deal around New Years? Thinking of going Dec 30th till Jan 2nd and dont want to pay $200 plus a night. I have never paid near that there.
  Most of the decent strip hotels are not cheap for new years eve. If I see anything Ill post it. This board looks pretty dead with nobody posting much of anything. 

Rob

Remember those days when this was a very active thread. Talking about 2 yrs ago!!!

rated:
I have a trip coming up in March 2014. The conference is at the Mandalay Bay. Wondering about where I should be looking at to check the latest offers?

rated:
robertw477 said:   

Rob

South Point

rated:
dealshopper77 said:   I have a trip coming up in March 2014. The conference is at the Mandalay Bay. Wondering about where I should be looking at to check the latest offers?
  smartervegas.com

rated:
griminem said:   Found 2 great daily buffet deals at www.mycheapvegas.com 

Black Friday deals for MGM up.  Some really good rates.

rated:
Looking something for end of January thx.

rated:
sylwiawasowicz;18218416 said:Looking something for end of January thx.
So the title of the thread "~~LAS VEGAS HOTEL PROMO THREAD - PLEASE READ 1ST POST - NO REQUESTS" wasn't clear enough?

rated:
ever seen this one?:  www.hotelscombined.com
it's the same but uncovered....

rated:
does anyone know where to find the new promo`s for 2014 thanks

rated:
1) Excalibur
2) Early Bird Food & Beverage Credit
3) Not needed
4) January 29, 2014 - December 28, 2014
5) March 31, 2014
7) TextLink
8) Promotion Details: Offer requires a two night minimum stay for land bookings, a two night minimum stay for package bookings at Luxor, Excalibur, and Circus Circus, and a three night minimum stay for package bookings at Bellagio and The Signature, based on availability. A daily resort fee will be added to your room account, which includes select hotel amenities. Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check in. Offers are subject to availability; blackout dates apply, and are not available to groups or persons attending meetings or conventions. Not available for existing or consecutive reservations. Early departures will not be refunded. This offer is non-transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, excluding rate promotions. A valid credit card must be presented upon check-in and you will be required to charge the food & beverage credit to your room for redemption for Bellagio and The Signature. Luxor, Excalibur, and Circus Circus will provide coupon vouchers upon check-in. The Food & Beverage credit is valid at participating outlets only and excludes gratuity. Unused food & beverage credit will not be refunded and has no cash value. Any additional charges will be the responsibly of the guest at check out and will be applied to the credit card on file. Management reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at its discretion without prior notice. ©2013 MGM Resorts International®.
Book online or call 855-868-6892 to redeem this offer. ©2014 MGM Resorts

rated:
1) Aria
2) Make your weekdays the weekend with this exclusive dining offer!
3) ARJAN14
4) January 29, 2014 - September 30, 2014
5) February 21, 2014
7) Link
8) Promotion Details:
• Up 15% Off Rates
• Up To $200 Dining Credits* ($50 Daily - Sunday through Thursday Only)
• **Complimentary View Upgrade

With your $200 in Dining Credits* experience ARIA's collection of 16 Fine Dining and Casual Restaurants!

To make your reservation, book online or please contact ARIA Room Reservations at 866.359.7757 and mention offer code ARJAN14.

rated:
tgif777 said:   1) Aria
3) ARJAN14
5) February 21, 2014
7) https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=930&host=offer&code=ARJAN14 
8) Promotion Details:
• Up 15% Off Rates

With your $200 in Dining Credits* experience ARIA's collection of 16 Fine Dining and Casual Restaurants!

To make your reservation, book online or please contact ARIA Room Reservations at 866.359.7757 and mention offer code ARJAN14.

Hello,

Can someone shed some light on this ARIA offer? We are going to Las Vegas for the first time and are completely unaware of all these deals & promos. Its a last minute trip coming up next week for 5 nights and I do not have much time to read and research. Going for a conference to be held at Mandalay Bay. Rooms have been blocked for this conference at MB @ $250 per night. Employer will only reimburse till that amt + taxes + fees.

So is this ARIA deal better? Or this there a better deal?

rated:
naymit2023 said:   
3) ARJAN14
5) February 21, 2014
7) https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=930&host=offer&code=ARJAN14 
8) Promotion Details:
• Up 15% Off Rates

Hello,

Can someone shed some light on this ARIA offer? We are going to Las Vegas for the first time and are completely unaware of all these deals & promos. Its a last minute trip coming up next week for 5 nights and I do not have much time to read and research. Going for a conference to be held at Mandalay Bay. Rooms have been blocked for this conference at MB @ $250 per night. Employer will only reimburse till that amt + taxes + fees.

Check my ARIA post below. It is a similar offer without the complimentary view upgrade and the credit is limited to $50, but the nightly rates are a bit cheaper. So if you are staying one night only and don't care about the view upgrade, go with the code below. If you are staying multiple nights so that you can receive additional dining credits, maybe go with the one you quoted.

rated:
1) Aria
2) The luxury of choice is yours
3) ARAHR214 ($50 Entertainment Credit), ARAHD214 ($50 Dining Credit), ARAHS214 ($50 Spa & Salon Credit)
4) February 20, 2014 - September 30, 2014
5) March 3, 2014
7)
- https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=930&ho... ($50 Entertainment Credit)
- https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=930&ho... ($50 Dining Credit)
- https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=930&ho... ($50 Spa & Salon Credit)
8) Promotion Details:
- $50 in Entertainment, Dining or Spa & Salon Credit
- Room rates starting at $109 per night

rated:
quickpot said:   
naymit2023 said:   
3) ARJAN14
5) February 21, 2014
8) Promotion Details:
• Up 15% Off Rates

Hello,

Check my ARIA post below. It is a similar offer without the complimentary view upgrade and the credit is limited to $50, but the nightly rates are a bit cheaper. So if you are staying one night only and don't care about the view upgrade, go with the code below. If you are staying multiple nights so that you can receive additional dining credits, maybe go with the one you quoted.

Thanks. Will be staying 5 nights, so went with the ARJAN14 offer for the $200 dining credit + Complimentary view upgrade.

Will be getting reimbursed for the hotel stay by employer for max $200 per night + tax + fees. Meals are also reimbured (not alcohol), so is the above ARJAN14 the best offer or should I look at other hotels/deals?

Thanks once again!!!

rated:
it is a good deal becasue of Jeane Phillipe bakery

rated:
So Useful info,

rated:
griminem said:   Found 2 great daily buffet deals at www.mycheapvegas.com 

That Site is the one I use, pretty simple to navigate if you have an idea of what you are looking for. A lot of their deals are better than my usual Mlife offers.

rated:
I find mycheapvegas.com not so easy on your eyes or when searching. Most rates are at best 20% off which is peanuts.

rated:
I find mycheapvegas.com not so easy on your eyes or when searching. Most rates are at best 20% off which is peanuts.

rated:
kjharahuc said:   Vdara Hotel & Spa - Las Vegas E-Alert

Book by July 16

Travel by August 31

or call 866.745.7767 and

I got an error message, code not valid when searching for mid July.

rated:
Sinusitis said:   
kjharahuc said:   Vdara Hotel & Spa - Las Vegas E-Alert

Book by July 16

Travel by August 31

or call 866.745.7767 and

I got an error message, code not valid when searching for mid July.

Try code: ZPRPFF

rated:
Book Your Summer Plans by July 8 and Receive Rates from $99.

Arrive on a Bonus Date and Receive:
• $50 Pool Credit* + 15% Spa Services at ESPA at Vdara**

Bonus Dates:
June: 25, 26, 29, 30
July: 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 30, 31
August: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 20, 21

Book your reservation online or call our Reservations department at 866.745.7767 and mention offer code VRESUMJ14.

Promotion Runs

June 26, 2014 - September 29, 2014

Offer Expires

July 8, 2014

rated:
1. Venetian
Luxury Suite starting from $129 per night, including:
Approximately 650 square feet of space
Living room
2 flat-screen LCD HD TVs in each suite
Plush king-sized pillow-top bed
130 square foot bathroom featuring an HD TV
Roman tub with separate glass-enclosed shower
BOOK ONLINE or call 866.403.8046 to reserve your suite today!

Offer code: EVJUL5

Book by August 5, 2014

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.