Gaylord Texan discount or coupon code

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Last year I stayed at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and had no trouble finding a promo code that gave me almost 50% off the price of a room. This year I need a promo code for Gaylord Texan (from end of May to the beginning of June) and have not been able to find one. Does anyone have a promo code (that works, I've found plenty of useless ones) for that hotel? Thanks.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bump

I live near there, and the family has asked a couple of times for a 'stay-cation' there. I've rarely seen discounts, and even those dont seem worth what you're paying for a fancy suburb as a destination (Grapevine, TX).

What are you planning to see in D/FW that a equally-nice hotel + waterpark/amusment park package wouldn't offer for less coin? I might be more understanding if you've never stayed at a Gaylord, but seems you've already been there, done that.

It is a convention that I go to. It doesn't come out of my pocket, my employer pays all expenses, but about 10 of us go and I wanted to see if I could save us some money. We get a convention discount, but I was able to find a promo code last year that was almost half of the convention price. Just trying to make our travel money stretch a little bit more. Thanks.

Understood. Seems the odds aren't good. You might check with the hotel themselves to see if they have any off-peak specials; Then again, you run the risk of paying 'convention' price if they find out its not for a family or recreation. Have you checked the usual routes: AAA, AARP or Govt discount?

I'll look into the things you suggest Logan71. Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014