Priceline 24-hour cancellation policy on flights

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Does anyone know if Priceline still has the 24 hours cancellation policy on flights? I've searched and found several past threads and pages on Google that do reference the 24 hours cancellation period for most airlines (my flight will be on Continental) but I couldn't find any link from their current site that references it.

Anyone have recent experience with this? I'd prefer buying from Priceline instead of directly from the airline (I know Continental.com has the 24 hours cancellation policy) purely to earn additional CashBack on my purchase.

Thanks in advance.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not that I know of..

Orbitz does

They removed the policy across the board sometime late last year. However, you can call or chat with them ahead to find out the policy for a given airline. I know the government is pushing for a 24 hour across the board later this month.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/travel/story/2012-01-10...

Rasheed

Maybe not currently.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014