REQUEST- Coupon/discount code for Roberts Hawaii

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I'm going on a 7 day cruise on the Pride of America and want to book several shore excursions thru Roberts Hawaii vs NCL, also booking shuttle services thru them. I can't find any coupons online but read that several travel/tour magazines in Hawaii have ads with the coupons in them. Gonna book the services even if I can't find any codes, but anything will help. We have 4 excursions and shuttle service in my shopping cart ready to go! Thanks!

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Contact your fellow cruisers on the POA. (=POS)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=359

Thanks DJS, found fellow cruisers on that forum. Gonna see what I can find there,

Another option is to buy the Entertainment Book for Hawaii. You should be able to get one for $15 or less shipped by now - I got one last fall for our trip to Honolulu this October.

It has two coupons in it for their Pearl Harbor/Arizona Memorial/City tour and their Grand Circle Island Tour, both are buy one get one.

Why Roberts? Their tours are primarily on big buses, very touristy. Pick up Oahu revealed from Wizard Pubs from Amazon, Costco or B&N. For the more adventurous, you can rent your own car, take your time. There are also specific recommendations of smaller, more intimate tour groups that will offer a more enjoyable, meaningful experience. While we are all on FW for the best deal, that does not mean the lowest price for once in a lifetime experiences.

If there is time, subscribe to the Honlulu Groupon page http://www.groupon.com/honolulu watch for deals on restaurants, activities. There is currently a Two-Hour Group Standup-Paddleboarding Lesson and Tour of Maunalua Bay for $49, the vendor (Hawaiian Surf Adventures) has excellent online reviews. While not my idea of a good time, there are also half price One or Three Colon-Hydrotherapy Sessions.

sorry can't help you --- Roberts should be ok

Enjoy your stay in the Aloha State!

Thank you for all your help! Was actually looking for a coupon code to get discount off shore excursions via Roberts. I have used Roberts last 2 visits for shuttle service and found them to be excellent! I have rented cars to drive around before. Fellow travelers on cruise critic were not able to provide any codes either, so I have went a head and booked the 4 excursions thru Roberts, which is approx 30% cheaper than thru NCL.
Great idea Shank for Groupon! Gonna try living social too!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014