• Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get Hilton Honors Gold Status for FREE for 1 year.

Ever since they changed the page, an entire 16 digit Credit card number was required. Well, here's how to beat it.

Instruction are included from scratch, for those just stumbling onto this offer.

Just did it and looking at Gold Status right now.

In case, you're interested in reading what the Gold Status includes, you can find the information here 

DO NOT CALL HILTON HONORS!!!!

here's a step by step process.

Step 1. https://secure.hilton.com/en/hhonors/signup/hhonors_enroll.jhtml;jsessionid=E1T4XGEL11ASKCSGBJBNEWQ?xch=1387775819%2CA1CB338CAEA090214EF24835C32855AB.etc74&cid=OM%2CHN%2CJoinHHonors%2CTopNavBtn

Step 2. Go to Fake Name Generator  and use the fake (but valid) address that is generated. yes it's australian.

Step 3. Go to https://secure.hilton.com/en/hhonors/myprofile/my_profile_account_settings.jhtml;jsessionid=0KG1ICIYUWWLICSGBJBNEWQ and change your address to the australian one. Choose "AP-Area pacific" as the state.

Step 4. Go to this website  to generate a fake credit card that starts with the digits 411945-
under “Generate a Credit Card Number” Choose Visa- Chase Manhattan Bank
and a random credit card number should pop up in this format 1234 xxxx xxxx xxxx. Replace that with – "4119 45xx xxxx xxxx" and hit generate. It will create a VALID credit card number for you.

Step 5. THEN Go to the https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/VisaInfiniteGold.aspx

Step 6. Input that credit card number that you generated. Enter the Captcha and hit Verify.
It should be verified right away. The credit card number that I generated worked on the first try.

Step 7. Log out. then Log back in. Verify the Gold Status. (in the left hand column under "Account Summary". Go to the address section and reedit it to your actual address.

Enjoy!

Member Summary

Hilton Honors (6.07kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
What don't you understand about DEAD????????????????

Buffalo89 (Nov. 20, 2013 @ 2:08p) |

LMAO.

j129 (Dec. 01, 2013 @ 2:12a) |

Get a Hilton Hhonors credit card from AMEX or Visa.

shank (Dec. 01, 2013 @ 9:45a) |

• Also categorized in:

it does not work when trying to verify CC#?
Pls check link.

No place to input the CC # to verify; do you know what happens if you are already at Gold Status and how long would you remain at Gold Status?

MustSav3 said:   No place to input the CC # to verify; do you know what happens if you are already at Gold Status and how long would you remain at Gold Status?

I don't think this promotion works if you're already at Gold Status!

dyinamite said:   it does not work when trying to verify CC#?
Pls check link.

Just checked it. The link works. What's the problem? What didn't work?

Even if this works, what part of this feels like getting an honest, great deal? deal?

Thank you )))))))

Invalid card number. Please try again.
that's the result now

Thanks OP.

I sure seems like you did a lot of work on this one. In fact its probably more work than I want to go through with.

I currently have HHonors Gold Status, but I doubt I'll make more than Silver this year.

Is this even legal? Seems shady and dishonest at best!

I remember in another forum where some members were able to get multiple accounts (signing up for special offers) and if caught, everything will be forfeited. If you just want to be Gold Status member, I suggest taking the Gold Challenge by Hilton. It's 100% legit and all that's need is 4 stays or 9 nights to achieve it. I assume those that want Gold status are travelers and won't be booking with Hilton just a few times, so this should give them a quick boost to Gold.

You can sign up for it at:

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/mvp.aspx

dirtrat said:   Is this even legal? Seems shady and dishonest at best!

Don't know...to be honest. I doubt it's "sanctioned" by Hilton.

There was an entire really long thread about this offer. Nobody could get it to work towards the end and it was moved to the expired section. I posted this there and a mod told me to create a new thread.

So I'm not the original perpetuator of this evil.

mano749 said:   Invalid card number. Please try again.
that's the result now

On the credit card number generating website- Choose Visa- Chase Manhattan Bank.
and then in the box below paste this- 4119 45xx xxxx xxxx

and then use the number that is generated.

Is this what you did?

works like a charm! thanks! sadly HILTON recently devalued their points. It is hard to find award availability room first in any cities and those that takes points for room wants 40k to 50k points for room costing just $120 per night with cash

Hey it worked, now we'll see how long it lasts.

Interesting but I have too many Hilton points to risk it. I have Silver for life anyways. Good luck.

*Is this what you did?

Yes, Does it matter if you are logged in?

Still Blue, mentions already registered

Sorry..Don't know what's wrong. Others tried it and it worked for them...

You have to be logged in to your Marriott Rewards account when you're doing this.

You're sure you haven't skipped or missed any step?

Pass :/

Ha! unbelievable.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1154637/

The original thread that dealt with this got over 380 greens...That original thread went on for over 11 pages..with page over page of people saying what an amazing deal it was...

in the end, it died because nobody could work around the 16 digit credit card number...

I figured that tiny bit out. Now...everyone is on my case about how this deal is immoral.

I'm not here to judge you or worry about "greens". You don't like it..so you rate it accordingly...I guess that's fair.

What I don't get is why everyone was so positive about that thread...and so skeptical about this one!

if you already have an account you can skip step 1 and just go to your account and set the address like it says and continue from there.

j129 said:   You have to be logged in to your Marriott Rewards account when you're doing this.

Looks like someone is busy hacking another rewards site.

I cant seem to get it to work. I already have hhonors. everytime I get to the gold page, I am able to bypass the 1st page using the generated card number but when I tried to log in with my existing hhonor account, it would kick me back the card # verify page.

help?

Count26 said:   I cant seem to get it to work. I already have hhonors. everytime I get to the gold page, I am able to bypass the 1st page using the generated card number but when I tried to log in with my existing hhonor account, it would kick me back the card # verify page.

help?

I'm sorry..I don't follow.

What do you mean it kicks you back to the card verification page?

Did you skip/miss a step?
You go to your profile..and change the address to an australian one. and make it the preferred address. delete the old address.

Then generate the cc number. then go to that Hilton Gold status landing page. upon putting in the cc number there, and clicking verify- you should see it say "Verified".
that's it.

you never have to go to that link again.

You log out and log back in...and in your account profile, on the left, it should say- Gold Status. Then you edit the address back to the actual one.

Where are you going wrong? Let me know..and I'll try to help.

Also- what did you mean "I already have hhonors"...? You have to have an account for this to work. Or were you implying something else?

I already have Hilton Honors and tried to use my Hilton Honors log in but could not do it. The CC I generated was verified but when I logged in using my current Honors account it sends me back to the CC verify page.

j129 said:   Count26 said:   I cant seem to get it to work. I already have hhonors. everytime I get to the gold page, I am able to bypass the 1st page using the generated card number but when I tried to log in with my existing hhonor account, it would kick me back the card # verify page.

help?

You go to your profile..and change the address to an australian one. and make it the preferred address. delete the old address.

Then generate the cc number. then go to that Hilton Gold status landing page. upon putting in the cc number there, and clicking verify- you should see it say "Verified".
that's it.

You log out and log back in...and in your account profile, on the left, it should say- Gold Status. Then you edit the address back to the actual one.

Also- what did you mean "I already have hhonors"...? You have to have an account for this to work. Or were you implying something else?

Count26 said:   I already have Hilton Honors and tried to use my Hilton Honors log in but could not do it. The CC I generated was verified but when I logged in using my current Honors account it sends me back to the CC verify page.

Well...I really don't know. The only thing I can recommend is clearing your Cache, deleting all your cookies and restarting your browser and starting again from step 2. Or try a different browser.

Hope it works!

Thanks OP!

Gold for me, Green for you!!

Count26 said:   I already have Hilton Honors and tried to use my Hilton Honors log in but could not do it. The CC I generated was verified but when I logged in using my current Honors account it sends me back to the CC verify page.

j129 said:   Count26 said:   I cant seem to get it to work. I already have hhonors. everytime I get to the gold page, I am able to bypass the 1st page using the generated card number but when I tried to log in with my existing hhonor account, it would kick me back the card # verify page.

help?

that's it.

Your not setting your address in your account to Australia, and setting the regional as the INSTRUCTIONS note is my guess.

TY, that worked!

rickt86 said:   Count26 said:   I already have Hilton Honors and tried to use my Hilton Honors log in but could not do it. The CC I generated was verified but when I logged in using my current Honors account it sends me back to the CC verify page.

help?

that's it.

Your not setting your address in your account to Australia, and setting the regional as the INSTRUCTIONS note is my guess.

thanks OP!

Unfortunately, I've done all the steps... which are pretty genius... however, even after I get the "verify" status - the new gold status does not show up after I check out then check back into Hilton HHonors.

I emptied the Cache on Chrome and regenerated the address and credit card company to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks OP, just rec'd my new Gold card in the mail yesterday. Expiration date is 3/14, so almost a full 2 years of free HH Gold. GREEN!

Lefty421 said:   Thanks OP, just rec'd my new Gold card in the mail yesterday. Expiration date is 3/14, so almost a full 2 years of free HH Gold. GREEN!

Glad it worked out for you! Cheers!

IrateConsumer said:   Unfortunately, I've done all the steps... which are pretty genius... however, even after I get the "verify" status - the new gold status does not show up after I check out then check back into Hilton HHonors.

I emptied the Cache on Chrome and regenerated the address and credit card company to no avail.

Any ideas?

Same thing here... any suggestions are appreciated.

I love using the card generator when Rachel from card member services calls about lowering my interest rate, I told the guy today I had 15 million as my credit limit, he was like oh thats a lot or are you joking... idiots, flat out idiot.

this didn't seem to work for me either i tried and followed all the steps and it says the session timed out any idea what to do?

sherap2 said:   works like a charm! thanks! sadly HILTON recently devalued their points. It is hard to find award availability room first in any cities and those that takes points for room wants 40k to 50k points for room costing just $120 per night with cash

Hhonors Gold is valuable - free breakfast, internet, other bennies.

I have not found availability to be an issue, not mentioned in the Hhonors Flyer Talk thread. To partially make-up for the devaluation, the points plus $ option at some properties can be a very good deal.

Hello I wanted to know if anyone has tried this method that was posted here for other hotels/rental cars/airline. Meaning are there any other programs that require a cc to get the statuses?
Please help

Worked for me (as of late last week). Thanks OP.

I followed the instructions to the letter and had no problem.

Skipping 130 Messages...
Get a Hilton Hhonors credit card from AMEX or Visa.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014