• Go to page :
  • 1234 5
  • Text Only
fatwalletars said:   Hay thanks for checking, Ill try and jump on the next one that comes along, CHEERS!

Try one where the first word in the thread title isn't DEAD

notes said:   Fyi, just received my physical "Gold" card last week. It shows it will be expired on March 2015.
††
Doesn't matter the system will still show the real status. I present my Gold card everytime I stay but I'm still Silver.

It sounds like a good plan, but what happens to the "real" credit card that is now in your (my) name? Is there really a real credit card with that number, and if so, can someone (not me) use it?

This is dead. The URLs in steps 4 and 5 are dead.

chibear said:   This is dead. The URLs in steps 4 and 5 are dead.
††Probably why it has the word "DEAD" in the title and also mentioned as the same a few posts above yours.

Following this procedure (haven't tried it; I *earned* my Gold status) is fraudulent and could subject you not only to loss of the Gold status, but ALL of your accumulated points. Why are people always trying to get things to which they are not entitled??

I tried today with your instructions but it did not work. Do you have another method or is it still functioning on your side.

Thanks very much in advance.

laurentkeruzec said:   I tried today with your instructions but it did not work. Do you have another method or is it still functioning on your side.

Thanks very much in advance.

† What don't you understand about DEAD????????????????

LMAO.

Get a Hilton Hhonors credit card from AMEX or Visa.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014