• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I need to buy flight tickets to Turks & Caicos for September 5th, beginning of hurricane season. I wondered if there are typically deals to be found around that time due to reduced tourism. Thanks

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What have you found when you searched kayak, bing, Expedia, etc.?

About $400 round trip.

BQEtim said:   About $400 round trip.

That is actually a pretty good price! What were you expecting to pay?

BQEtim said:   I wondered if there are typically deals to be found around that time due to reduced tourism. Thanks
What is your source for this information?

FYI, tickets are usually cheaper to the Caribbean and Mexico right after Labor Day (compared to before) since schools are back in session...

Wiseguy, it wasn't information I received, was just wondering if that was in fact the case.

Thanks for the tip about Labor Day.

Looks like the best price is $417.

I know there are great deals on pricline, Orbitz and other big names but sometimes some small names have amazing discounts which we mostly overlook. This summer we used Easy Travel and there are a lot of coupons available on packersave.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014