2 FREE Lounge Pass with Chase Ink

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pre-requisite: Have a Chase Ink Card.
They will send you 2 passes and after that they will charge $27 per person if you access the lounge with your registered card on file.
No Annual Fee.

Step 1: Go to https://www.loungeclub.com/inkcard
Step 2: Invitation code: chaseink
Step 3: Enter information and Chase Ink credit card # (The system wont take other credit card #s)
Step 4: Wait for the packet to arrive.
Step 5: Travel and pretend to be a rich bastard. Take pictures and post on facebook.

Hack: I have not tried this yet but it seems the system will accept supplementary cards which have different credit card #s.
Apply for multiple ink supplementary cards with variations to your name and try.

Sorry if this is a repost.

Member Summary

Chase Ink Cards (10.04kB)
Thanks jigsaw1975
Disclaimer

And here I thought this card was only useful for paying out $0.99 per month in small balance credits. Thanks, OP!

Saw this on another website, wife and I each applied for cards using our Ink cards.

Be careful not to use them more than 2x per year, as they will charge $27 per visit to the registered Ink card.

Not very useful in the US, as there are less than 10 participating airports nationwide; will come in handy for upcoming trips to Cabo, Cancun.

Does this pass have a expiration date? Thanks!

jigsaw1975 said:   Pre-requisite: Have a Chase Ink Card.
They will send you 2 passes and after that they will charge $27 per person if you access the lounge with your registered card on file.
No Annual Fee.

Step 1: Go to https://www.loungeclub.com/inkcard
Step 2: Invitation code: chaseink
Step 3: Enter information and Chase Ink credit card # (The system wont take other credit card #s)
Step 4: Wait for the packet to arrive.
Step 5: Travel and pretend to be a rich bastard. Take pictures and post on facebook.

Step 6: B&M on FT about the wine not being properly chilled. Use the word Nightmare in the thread title.

This will come in handy for my anniversary trip layer this year. Anyone know if the passes have an expiration date ? TIA

Very interesting...!!!
Anyway, forget step 3...as long as, you use any Chase CC to register. Since I don't have a Chase Ink card....Yep, it took my Chase Freedom.

Let's see how a frugal/cheapskate can pretend to be a Rich & Famous. (Do you know if they serve Trufle & Carviers? )

TYOP...for sharing the tips !!!

CheapCheap1 said:   Let's see how a frugal/cheapskate can pretend to be a Rich & Famous. (Do you know if they serve Trufle & Carviers? )

Take a shower before checking out of your hotel, comb your hair, wear something other than a tank top, shorts, flip flops and a baseball cap and no one will be the wiser...

Does the 2 free passes expire? Do you have to use it within this year and I assume you don't get 2 free passes every year, right?

It didn't accept either of my 2 Freedom cards nor my Sapphire card.

calng said:   Does the 2 free passes expire? Do you have to use it within this year and I assume you don't get 2 free passes every year, right?

You get the first set of 2 free passes free and then it is $27 per visit per person. The free passes expire one year from enrollment in Lounge Club.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014