I wonder if ACO has cheapest cars at MCO?

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Try Advantage - a chained company of Hertz.
2 months ago, I got a brandnew full-equipped Mazda-3 (midsize) for ~$120/wk (yes, w/ all taxes).

what about a minivan around Xmas?

I think we must go for a reliable and affordable with best service giver car rental company, do not need to go for big if other local car rental companies give better service with reasonable price.

Firstly i want to ask you that where you want to hire the minivan?

donamorison123 said:   I think we must go for a reliable and affordable with best service giver car rental company, do not need to go for big if other local car rental companies give better service with reasonable price.

donamorison123 said:   Firstly i want to ask you that where you want to hire the minivan?

SinglePapa - I think you found yourself a personal travel agent.

Sounds intriguing. People would believe it, if you could copy/paste your confirmation breakdown. Takes 2 min
CheapCheap1 said:   Try Advantage - a chained company of Hertz.
2 months ago, I got a brandnew full-equipped Mazda-3 (midsize) for ~$120/wk (yes, w/ all taxes).

no actually i rent a good car rental company name Aviscar rental During my Us trip,that is why i ask?If you go there then i must recommend this agency.


Kayak Sample
Disclaimer
SinglePapa said:   Sounds intriguing. People would believe it, if you could copy/paste your confirmation breakdown. Takes 2 min
CheapCheap1 said:   Try Advantage - a chained company of Hertz.
2 months ago, I got a brandnew full-equipped Mazda-3 (midsize) for ~$120/wk (yes, w/ all taxes).
Why?

$120/week in Orlando is a good price, but it's not some unbelievable car rental price.

It all depends on the season -- I live in Orlando and occasionally rent cars (either when a car was in the shop or when parents came); I've found as little as ~$100/week on numerous occasions.

In fact, just plugging this Thursday on Kayak, there are lots of basic cars for $100/week.

nice example; but Advantage?

anyway, I'm hardpressed to get a minivan under $50/day the Xmas week



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014